Sign in to follow this  
sidneyajax

Checklist Created for the PHENOM 300 GTN750

Hi Peeps

I have created an PHENOM 300 Normal Checklist for the GTN750 and i wanted to share it with you guys! It is just a normal checklist so no emergency checklists are included because i have seen the real Phenom Emergency checklists and they are hard to intergrate in the GTN750 (the options that they give in the orginal Garmin software).

But the package include:

1, the checklist file

2, README

Installation and other important info is written down in the README

LINK:http://www.mediafire.com/download/pbtmqlzc9r3k74y/Embrear_Phenom_300_GTN750_Checklist.rar

I wish you guys a CHECKED Safe flight!

Thanks, but not working for me.  I still get checklists for some nondescript SE piston airplane. 

Thanks, but not working for me.  I still get checklists for some nondescript SE piston airplane. 

Strange, Maybe  you need to rename the pistion airplane Checklist, Otherwise you didn't correctly installed this file. Mine is working fine

Strange, Maybe  you need to rename the pistion airplane Checklist, Otherwise you didn't correctly installed this file. Mine is working fine

I don't know where that checklist is located.  It is not in my Phenom 300 folder.  It shows on my GTN on all airplanes. 

Humble apologies.  I didn't realize the GTN had been updated to version 1.14.  I installed that and your checklist works great.  Sorry for the confusion and thanks again! 

Humble apologies.  I didn't realize the GTN had been updated to version 1.14.  I installed that and your checklist works great.  Sorry for the confusion and thanks again! 

No problem!

I have created an PHENOM 300 Normal Checklist for the GTN750 and i wanted to share it with you guys!

Nice! And thank you.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Great work thank you.

Would you happen to know of a Normal Checklist for the GTN750 suitable for the Carenado® TBM 850 as well?

Cheers