Sign in to follow this  

Samos a B55 and some 737s

Greece, very well done ... love the grass between the concrete slabs.

B55

737 mix (this video is still processing, give it a couple of hours to resolve to 4K)

Cheers, Rob.

Greece, very well done ... love the grass between the concrete slabs.

B55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZFHO7Pdm9E

737 mix (this video is still processing, give it a couple of hours to resolve to 4K)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfWRRQfIQq0

Cheers, Rob.

Rob, are the strobe lights on the MilViz b55 default that come with the aircraft or are they something else's? My strobes don't look as nice - they look much more "grainy" or lower res maybe. Hard to describe. Anyway, those look really nice in the vid.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

are the strobe lights on the MilViz b55 default that come with the aircraft or are they something else's?

Default ... what version of the B55 do you have installed and are you running FSX or P3D?  I'm running what "I think" is the latest version v2.160429.

Cheers, Rob.

Default ... what version of the B55 do you have installed and are you running FSX or P3D?  I'm running what "I think" is the latest version v2.160429.

Cheers, Rob.

I'm running P3D.  I just bought the MilViz maybe two weeks ago.  So, I assume it's the latest version but will have to check.  I did a flight in it last night but set FS time to day and they looked pretty good.  So, I think it's just when it's dark that you can tell the difference - like they don't blend well or something.  It kind of becomes more "pixelated".

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024