Sign in to follow this  
Guest DK8290

Any payware AI flight programs available?

Guest z3r0

I was wondering if there are any payware programs that add aircraft to the skies and airports.I do not have the time to do all the installs/editing to get all the AI aircraft in my game like I see in the scerenshots forums. I would love to have a self installing program if theres one avialable.thanks

Guest OneTinSoldier

Sure there are, esentially this same subject just came up recently. I'll just copy and paste in most of my reply from the other thread...If you want an extremely easy installation of nice AI Traffic which includes Airlinver AND custom GA Traffic(models, paints and all) then I recommend MyTraffic2004. But I say this as a happy customer who has never tried out Ultimate Traffic or Traffic2005 or downloaded freeware AI Traffic packages(which I believe entails downloading and installing numerous packages). I am only familiar with MyTraffic2004 v2.1 and it has served me very well. It's available at SimMarket but here's a link to the MyTraffic 2004 web page.http://www.mytraffic2004.com/I am certain you will receive a number of other opinions about this question.Cheers,OneTinSoldier

I've used MyTraffic since it started for FS2002, it's been progressively upgraded since then and gives the most for the money IMHO because it not only adds airliner traffic it also adds freight, general and corporate aviation as well as military traffic. You can also add MyNavy AI which will additionally give Navy AI traffic with accompanying Aircraft carriers all over the world. You can check them out yourself at www.mytraffic2004.comHope you like it as much as I do,Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest z3r0

Well thanks guys! I appreciate your help!Have a great day. :)

Guest DK8290

I use MyTraffic 2004 version 2.1 . There are two main traffic addons most peope talk about . That one and Ultimate Traffic. To my knowledge they have the following characteristics;MyTraffic 2004-more airports-more flights-General Aviation -military traffic-possibly better frame-rates-not real-world schedulesUltimate Traffic-better models-accurate real-world scheduling-less airports and flights-no GA-no militaryEven thought MyTraffic has fictional traffic schedules, the correct liveries show in the various real world locations. I decided on MyTraffic2004 over Ultimate Traffic because I read the frame-rate hit was less (due to simpler models) and there was GA and more airports covered. I wasn't interested in real-world schedules at all.There is also Traffic2005http://www.justflight.com/en/(4pwl3c55lyyj...JFF000529&cat=aI don't know anything about this one.

Guest DK8290

This is what I get at those two airportskdfw.jpgkdal.jpg

Living in Dallas that was the biggest issue for me.Edit (1) Until recently the Alaska flights were all code share - I found the info - the Alaska service KSEA-KDFW started on Sept 12, 2005.(2) KDAL has only been Southwest is a couple daily flights by American Eagle, Continental Connection and Delta Connection.But if you don't live in / fly through Dallas often - probably not a big deal.

Guest DK8290

I suppose when one knows local airport traffic well the best solution might be custom AI. Maybe Ultimate Traffic would have it more accurate