Sign in to follow this  
Guest D-EVIL

What do you fly?

Guest southie4

The Carenado Piper Dakota is a nice machine if you like low and slow.RobertPIV 3.2 ghz, 1024 DDR ram, 128 mg Radeon 9800 Pro graphic card, Intel D865GBF 800 FSB mobo, two 160 gig Seagate 7200 Ultra ATA 100 hard drives,Win XP Home Edition, 19" ViewSonic E 90f + SB monitor

PMDG 737 still does it for me. As does the LDS :-)

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

I think my sig says it allSSTSIM's Concorde. To me its the most advanced of all the sims and very rewarding. My second would be PMDG 737. Great for hopping up & down the west coast of California, with Flytampa's great Ksfo, Ksea, Ksan. Aeroworx Super King Air B200 is my third fave.When I have flown the Concorde a few times & then hop into a 737 the change of sensation with flying speeds is amazing. Everything becomes very sloooooow. We've come a long way with Flight sims.Regards Adam:-beerchug

Guest Adverse Yawn

Flight 1 ATR and ERJ 145. The reason for the genre is I don't like long simulated flights. The reason for the products is becasue attention to detail in the systems.I also really enjoy the FSD Cheyenne and 114 Commander. The former because it realistically requires hands-on IFR flying (no FMC), but remains detailed. The latter because incredibly, there are no Piper Arrow RT 201T models anywhere, it is the most popular turbocharged single out there; the Commander is a close match.

Hi,I allmost allways fly the commercial routes with my Transavia PMDG 737-700/800 airplanes. The NG is my favourit.Regards,Jeroen van SchoneveldVelserbroekThe Netherlandshttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpgASUS A8N-SLI, AMD Athlon 64 4000+ (2,4 Ghz) San Diego processor, 2Gb DDR 400 Mhz Corsair Mem, ASUS V6800 PCIE Ultra 256 MB video

Regards,

Jeroen

The Netherlands

While I enjoy the Aeroworx B200 and the Flight1 PC-012, the one I seem to always go back to is the Flight1 Cessna 421C. While a little dated, I love the VC modeling and textures, the panel layout, it's easy on the frames, has all the eye candy I need (including the copilot) and has good performance and feel.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Lately I have been flying alot with the P-3 Orion made by FS-KBT.

Hi,Since the Punisian Wars the 767-300ER, own plane, panel, textures and sounds.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

LAdamson I'm with you mate! I have had the SF260 from the day it was released for FS2002 and I still love it. It can just fit in and out of Georender's Strom field and it is the one I keep coming too.Well done Realair - I have the Spitfire and by all accounts the Decathlon and Scout are superb as well..CheersJames

Guest DavidJE

Interesting, RFP742 dosn't make anyones list these days?

Guest Adverse Yawn

RFP742 = Ready for Pushback.Yes it is interesting. I have nearly bought it on a number of occasions. Personally, I simply wouldn't use it fully because I siimply don't have more than a couple of hours to prep and fly a route.

Stuff I fly the most:Jets:PMDG 747PMDG 737LDS 767DF 727Twins:PMDG 1900CAeroworx B200DF Baron 58GA:RealAir SF.260Flight1 172R

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

My favourites tend to last 3 - 8 months, enough to do about 30 - 60 hours on them.Currently it is the excellent FSD 337 Skymaster. There is just something about Steve Small's flight models that very much remind me of my all too brief time behind the yoke of various singles and light twins.CheersChris Porter:-outta

The Tupolev 154, lately it's got to be the best freeware package of all. I just wish I knew a bit of 'Cryllic'?The LDS767 is the best of all and like the PMDG 737NG's a pleasure to fly. The DF727 is also getting some air miles too.Since adding 'Active Camera' with all it's many improvements, I have been doing a bit of VFR for a change.For that I use the Flight One C-172.Good topic.With all the fantastic software available now, who wants FS-10?Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest DavidJE

>RFP742 = Ready for Pushback.>>Yes it is interesting. I have nearly bought it on a number of>occasions. Personally, I simply wouldn't use it fully because>I siimply don't have more than a couple of hours to prep and>fly a route.It's only as difficult as you wan't it to be, I think they tend to over advertise it as far as difficulty levels. Yes you could spend over an hour flicking dummy switches on and off going through the checklist or you can cut to the guts of it and have it taxing out in 20 mins from cold and dark.Regards,David