Sign in to follow this  
tonywob

My latest project - ENHA Hamar

Orbx ? I thought it was TONX ?

• Upvote 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Jaw-dropping. Looks absolutely superb! I haven't flown around there in XP, but that looks like it's soon to change! :smile:

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys :-). I'll have it released for when 10.50 goes final as it uses the per-airport flattening feature.

• Upvote 2

Will that be payware?, it looks excellent.

I'm off to search for your other stuff!

Jim

No, it will be free. My other stuff is pretty basic in comparison :-)

• Upvote 2

This is a payware quality airport at a freeware price. The performance is great for the amount of detail and with the surrounding scenery it's a lot of fun to fly.

NAX669.png

Amazing work Tony! Wow. Speechless. This will make me come back to X-Plane!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Indeed, beautiful work Tony  :good: , thanks for sharing it.  :Applause:

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Very good, thank you!

Do you have a suggestion from/to which other airport one could fly from ENHA (in X-Plane, i.e. with nice scenery)?

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Hamar is now uploaded to X-Plane.org

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/34063-enha-hamar-stafsberg-custom-hd-airport/

Please download, and rate or leave a comment and enjoy 

P.S. You must have 10.50 installed (beta or RC will also work). I use some newer features in WED which won't work in 10.45

YOu are the BOSS mannn !!

kind regards ,

jaff

@Mario

You could start of in Oslo ENGM and it's a short 30NM flight North over rolling hills and along the coast, easily doable in a Cessna 172 in half an hour or so.  There is also Starmoen ENSM, a short flight to the East, which is a similar airport (but with no scenery yet, but one I'd like to do one day, and it might be hard to locate it amongst the forests)

Heading South West you can fly to Notodden ENNO which has some basic scenery you can grab on X-Plane.org. This is a scenic flight which you can do following the roads in the valleys, but it's quite a long route. The better scenery is heading to the west and north of course, where the mountains and Fjords are, and look very nice in the default scenery.

I know you're not a fan of OSM or W2XP scenery, but you can use it with Norway Pro which is generated from Norwegian mapping authority data along with HD Mesh. The buildings will look more Norwegian and you'll get more accurate roads and forests, and it's consistent country wide coverage.