Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

CS C130 Oh boy! I should have listened to you guys!

Just ordered the C130 from CS. Got the order number in an e-mail together with a download link. Downloaded the file, started the installation, entered the order number and ... got a screen saying that I have entered the wrong order number three times!!!!!! and that their system has blocked me for one hour.This was my first attempt.It is two in the morning here in Europe, I'm too tired to read all the posts on this forum about CS to find out if other people have experienced the same problem, but if to-morrow the same problem occurs, I'll cancel the transaction through my credit card. I did not see an e-mail address on their web site where I could report the problem. Yes, you guys are correct: they offer a vapor-customer service. Boy, do I feel sooo stupid to have ordered from CS!Many of you have critisised their buggy products (although many seem to be happy with this one), but even their purchase/installation system is buggy. Maybe they should receive a 5 stars award for bugs.Sorry for letting the steam out. I'm tired, time for some sleep...GoddnightJ.J. JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgiumhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Guest dodger

Hi JJ , Yup its a shame when this happens mate its enough to put you off buying things , still when or if you get it let us know what you think of it please , regards from the UK, Roger.

Guest Henri W

Hi,Same problem here, but I will keep trying for a while. BTW, on their site (support tab) you can read that this might happen. And if you want you can submit a message. Just take a bit more time to look at their website.Hope things are better after a good night's sleep.Henri

Guest IanP

I seem to remember from a few other threads that a lot of people who had this problem solved it very easily, without waiting for hours before trying again.I think the answer was a simple PC restart, but am not 100% sure on that - I had no problems at all with activation so never needed it.Ian P.

I finally succeeded to install the C130 this morning. And yes, last night I thought the download and installation would be a 1,2,3 process (at least that's what I'm experiencing most of the times) and my search on their site for info was way too superficial.Thanks to all for your support,J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgiumhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Guest Henri W

Thanks, Ian. I will try again after a reboot. I will let you know if it works.Best regards,Henri

Guest Henri W

Ian,You were right. After a reboot installation was a breeze, even without waiting an hour. Thanks so much.Best regards,Henri