Sign in to follow this  
beachdarryl0202

I have a shopping list - hope it isn't too much

So my VA is kind of in a repaint pickle and we're looking for someone that can do repaints for us to update our outdated look. We've been looking for some time for a dedicated 'Fleet' person to paint and troubleshoot for the VA, but it's been slow to no going. My second in command took it upon himself to attempt the project and has even designed a livery, but he's now sidelined with home issues and can't do the work. We're now considering a 'contract' approach and may consider both free and paid quotes/estimates. Here's what we're looking for:

- Our Fleet page tells the story for the most part. There are some we plan on retiring and replacing, you can get an idea just by looking. Ask me for a specific list if you need it.

- Use his livery design, or pitch us a new one/improvement. We're not set on it being "the one" we go with. (His design is the one you'll see on our website banner.) We also have a few "special edition" liveries in planning, but these would only be considered a bonus at this point and not priority.

- Our MUST HAVE: Freeware FSX repaints (preferably that work with FS9 as well) for each of our aircraft that won't be retiring, and those we plan on adding. We have already researched it and found models and paint kits for them; MOST of which are POSKY. (Other model suggestions are welcome, though.)

- In addition, we'd really like to see equivalent model payware textures for as many of our aircraft as possible. (PMDG NGX for the 737s, QW for the 757, etc.)

- Possibly open to seeing some repaints for P3d and/or XPlane. Not a priority.

- We'd like the Fleet to match as much as possible in quality so would prefer the same repaint artist take on the whole project. But we know how that is, so we'll consider both whole project quotes and per aircraft quotes.

Please PM me or email me if you'd like some more information on our project, or would like to possibly offer your services. You can reply to the thread but I probably won't see it for some time.

Thank you!

Darryl Roach
TexAir

TXA100.png