Sign in to follow this  
zulk

FS2Crew MJQ400

Hi All

Request information,  I am using  button control for fs2crew , setting up the  "main" and "secondary" button , its look ok however when I try to do the "before engine start" checklist by pressing the "main" button no PF voice , the only voice is "Thanks" from the FO.

How to activate the checklist flow , I refer to user manual page 34 "Tutorial Flight (Voice and Button Control ) to use "N" key and secondary I use "M" key.

I assign "SHIFT + N" to open FSCrew Main Panel,  "N" for main and "M" key for secondary , any advise?

thank you

Zulk

Never mind... I figure out after refer to the manual again, simple solution "uninstall" and "resinstall" FS2Crew, restart FSX ...

Assign the main button using "Space" key 

to activate the FS2Crew main panel using "Shift+N" ..all running well...always refer to the user manual...worth the time spend :-)

Happy flying with the crew :-)

lol...that is so damn right ...read it back and forth you will find the answer...in the manual...

year ... but quicker is CTRL + F , fill in the word you seek, and it will find ALL lines with this word. hit FIND again for the  next line t until you find what you need.... simple isn't it :hi:

Absolutely bushed, to use an Australian phrase.  Assigned the Main and Secondary buttons using  the fM.  Enabled fs2crew.  Nothing works at all.  I am mis-reading the FM obviously.  I have two monitor screens and the blue function panel comes up automatically.  I know RTFM but could someone give me a start.

I have had even less success with Voice, but I'll save that for another day!!!

i set up the button in FSUIPC via BUTTON and SWICHES, use the button on the joy you want, searrch for TOGGLE PROP SYNC and all others , and it works  !