Sign in to follow this  
maxhades

Sim Labs A320

Guest Mik75

Well, after watching the streams, I started thinking the same thing. This addon is so complex, it blews my mind! And yet, I didn't see even 30% of it.

It´s really breathtakingly complex, dynamic and highly immersive!!!

Flying such an complex aircraft without FS2crew feels strange... FS2CREW you made me addicted  :t0103:  ...but it is okay, it is awesome  :P

• Upvote 1

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I agree, I am not used (as IRL) to run all the tasks by myself. This is a 2 crew ship and we need our FS2Crew :)

John

• Upvote 1

Just to join in I'd be very interested in a Flightsim labs Airbus FS2Crew product, really! I would also expect to pay a higher price for it, that would be fine. I appreciate it's going to be a real top end product! 

Cant wait for you to get started :) Whatever it costs I'll get it!!

All the best

Matt Attwell

Just out of curiousity, I would assume you could use the currently recorded voice sets/procedures etc and would just need to programme/integrate to the FSL A320

Alaister Kay

Just out of curiousity, I would assume you could use the currently recorded voice sets/procedures etc and would just need to programme/integrate to the FSL A320

Probably.  An Airbus is an Airbus.

But I haven't heard anything about an SDK from the developers yet.

This is a very complex plane, and an SDK would be required to do a proper job that's not half baked.

Hi Bryan,

any news here? The first Airbus which is really an Airbus. Already great fun to fly it but something is missing ...

P.S: Still loving NGX voice commander !!!

Best!

Holger

Best Regards,

Holger Mut

Incentive to FSL (and Aerosoft for the CRJ 7) - I'll buy the A320 WHEN FS2Crew is available for it.  Not before.

27 minutes ago, Jordi108 said:

Now that Sim Labs A320 is availabe for P3D, is there any news about the FS2Crew for this plane?

did  you read  the 2  post above  yours  will give  you the  answer,  to answer your  question  still waiting  for  the sdk  to come  out  for  it, iam sure  everyone  will know  when it  comes  out

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I think before they bring out an SDK, they will need to sort  the not insignificant number of issues the addon already has.

Pete Little

14 minutes ago, mazelda said:

I think before they bring out an SDK, they will need to sort  the not insignificant number of issues the addon already has.

err  if  you  would  have  visited  the  fsl  forum  they already  stated  this  a few  times already they will start on the  sdk   once  they have  sorted  out  most of  the  issues  the users  are having

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/10663-sdk/

plenty of  other links  on this

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

3 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

err  if  you  would  have  visited  the  fsl  forum  they already  stated  this  a few  times already they will start on the  sdk   once  they have  sorted  out  most of  the  issues  the users  are having

I don't go to their forums much  these days,they do not appear to take peoples opinions too well.

Going on their time scales i'm guessing an sdk will not be around for quite a while yet

Pete Little

1 minute ago, mazelda said:

I don't go to their forums much  these days,they do not appear to take peoples opinions too well.

Going on their time scales i'm guessing an sdk will not be around for quite a while yet

depends  on how  you  go about  posting  your  questions 

• Upvote 1

Peter kelberg