Sign in to follow this  
phil hazelton

jetstream 4100 cold & dark

4100 JETSTREAM

new with this plane

need help , engines are always running .........would like help as to how to get plane cold & dark when I do my own flt play at diff airports

thank U anybody

great plane

phil  

Hi,

Intro manual page 17.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Quote from http://viaintercity.com/forums/bae-jetstream-41-(bae-js4100)/faq-(frequently-asked-questions)-and-tips-for-bae-js4100/

...advise against loading the aircraft in a cold and dark state (for example, by using a saved flight or shutting down a default aircraft then switching to the J41) because it wasn't designed to do this and can create problems. Generally it isn't necessary to load cold and dark as you can do it yourself within 40 seconds. However, if you must have the aircraft load cold and dark, then there are two methods which are generally trouble free:

• A free LUA script, although this requires a registered (paid) version of FS UIPC
• FS2Crew J41, which again is payware

Please note the two above methods do not actually load the aircraft cold and dark, they make it cold and dark after it has loaded by automatically pressing the appropriate buttons.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Just bought the JS4100 unknowing the incompatibility with FSX Steam....

Could someone please verify if the following issues are related to FSX Steam or just typical issues....

1. Do not notice TAXI lights during day when on for the walk around..

2. Throttle, Mix and Prop levers do not move.....

3. Some of the audio sounds (Stall, Gear horn, Fire, Overspeed) are not activated in the tests....

If I can can at least get these working it would be great...

Simpler question..

What are the issues or incompatibilities with FSX steam?

Thanks....

Flyboy53

Those are not typical issues, definitely an FSX:SE problem; sounds like you're missing SimConnect? The subject of the J41 in FSX:SE and how to get it working has been covered at http://www.avsim.com/topic/469968-js41-wont-detect-fsx-st/#entry3351007. The only FSX:SE issue I'm aware of is IAS hold not working, everything else should be fine.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

On 7/20/2016 at 7:22 PM, Budbud said:

Hi,

Intro manual page 17.

He is not asking how to save a cold and dark state. He is asking how do you put the plane in a cold and dark state. You have to put the plane in a cold and dark state before you save it. Also, the Introduction manual DOES NOT explain how to put the JS4100 into a cold and dark state. It explains how to save a cold and dark state in a file, and I DO NOT advise doing this as this WILL create problems.

Ken.

Edited by kmanning

Hello,

I don't mean to sound disrespectful but what is the purpose of resurrecting a 6 year old post?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.