Sign in to follow this  
Guest OneTinSoldier

RealityXP GNS530XP in VC

Guest SuperFortress

Can someone please tell me how can I get the GNS530 to appear in the VC of the Flight1 C172? Also, how can I repgrogam the SHIFT+3 key combo so that the GNS530 will popup instead of the default FS9 GPS? Thank you.

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,I don't have the Flight 1 C172 so I can't help with where the RXP 530 should go in the VC. Is there no panel.cfg for it in the Community Files section of the Reality XP website?Anyway, I can probably help with getting the RXP 530 to popup in place of the default GPS.NOTE: Square brackets are used in panel.cfg files... not the parentheses I'm using in this post.-------------------------Replace...(Window04)Background_color=0,0,0 size_mm=456,378window_size_ratio=1.000 position=0visible=0ident=GPS_PANELwindow_size= 0.360, 0.350window_pos= 0.640, 0.650gauge00=fs9gps!gps_500, 0,0,456,378-- Your (Window04) config might not be EXACTLY like the above, but it's what you'll want to replace. Before replacing it with the below config check the 'ident=' line with what you have right now. If it's ident=GPS_PANEL then just go ahead and use what's below. If it's not then replace the GPS_PANEL below with what's in your current config --With...(Window04) size_mm=500,360window_size_ratio=1.000Background_color=0,0,0 position=2visible=0ident=GPS_PANELgauge00=RealityXP_FL530XP!GNS530, 0,0,500,360-------------------------If you want, towards the top of the panel.cfg file you can also replace...Window04=GPS with...Window04=Reality XP 530 GPSHope that helps,OneTinSoldier

Guest OneTinSoldier

Yeah, like Mike Luchia says, go there. There is a file for the Flight 1 C172 by Glenn Cummings.Regards,OTS

Guest SuperFortress

>Yeah, like Mike Luchia says, go there. There is a file for>the Flight 1 C172 by Glenn Cummings.>>Regards,>>OTS>Yes I saw the file from Glenn Cummings, but all I want is the 530 popup in the VC. I don't need it integrated right into the VC. Thank you.

Guest SuperFortress

>Hi,>>I don't have the Flight 1 C172 so I can't help with where the>RXP 530 should go in the VC. Is there no panel.cfg for it in>the Community Files section of the Reality XP website?>>Anyway, I can probably help with getting the RXP 530 to popup>in place of the default GPS.>>NOTE: Square brackets are used in panel.cfg files... not the>parentheses I'm using in this post.>>------------------------->>Replace...>>(Window04)>Background_color=0,0,0 >size_mm=456,378>window_size_ratio=1.000 >position=0>visible=0>ident=GPS_PANEL>window_size= 0.360, 0.350>window_pos= 0.640, 0.650>>gauge00=fs9gps!gps_500, 0,0,456,378>>>-- Your (Window04) config might not be EXACTLY like the above,>but it's what you'll want to replace. Before replacing it with>the below config check the 'ident=' line with what you have>right now. If it's ident=GPS_PANEL then just go ahead and use>what's below. If it's not then replace the GPS_PANEL below>with what's in your current config -->>>With...>>(Window04) >size_mm=500,360>window_size_ratio=1.000>Background_color=0,0,0 >position=2>visible=0>ident=GPS_PANEL>>gauge00=RealityXP_FL530XP!GNS530, 0,0,500,360>>>------------------------->>>If you want, towards the top of the panel.cfg file you can>also replace...>>Window04=GPS >>with...>>Window04=Reality XP 530 GPS>>Hope that helps,>>OneTinSoldier>Thank you. The popup is exactly what I want.

Guest SuperFortress

I've made the modifications you have suggested and the popup now works but unfortunately the 530XP is a little cut off on the right side as you can see by the attached pic. How can I fix this? Thank you.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/131389.jpg

Guest OneTinSoldier

Could you please paste in the (Window04) section of your panel.cfg for me?Thanks,OneTinSoldierP.S. Make sure you have...size_mm=500,360gauge00=RealityXP_FL530XP!GNS530, 0,0,500,360