Sign in to follow this  
Anatolii

Taxi camera

HI GUYS!
help to solve the problem with a taxi camera, with the   House livery taxi camera is working correctly but with KLM livery with operation centre and other livery is not working properly.

https://scontent.fotp1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13707768_1254172817951001_3128423668830193141_n.jpg?oh=55a55786579646504a7018c6d7f49a4f&oe=582D3CD4

thank you in advance.

Regards

Anatolie

HI GUYS!

help to solve the problem with a taxi camera, with the   House livery taxi camera is working correctly but with KLM livery with operation centre and other livery is not working properly.

https://scontent.fotp1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13707768_1254172817951001_3128423668830193141_n.jpg?oh=55a55786579646504a7018c6d7f49a4f&oe=582D3CD4

thank you in advance.

Regards

Anatolie

Anatolie,

Are you using FSX-SE? If so the OC doesn't install the files for the taxi cam properly (it works for some users and not others). According to replies I had to a ticket I submitted PMDG are working to resolve this. You can create the necessary files by hand if you are comfortable with editing text files and creating files and folders.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Anatolie,

Are you using FSX-SE? If so the OC doesn't install the files for the taxi cam properly (it works for some users and not others). According to replies I had to a ticket I submitted PMDG are working to resolve this. You can create the necessary files by hand if you are comfortable with editing text files and creating files and folders.

Hi I am using FSX acceleration  and I wrote to tech support but so far no results.

Hi I am using FSX acceleration  and I wrote to tech support but so far no results.

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

The photo at the link you provided looked ok to me... if the camera is not working first thing to check is to make sure that power to IFE bus is on..., the camera gets powered from same bus and passenger entertainment systems.

Dan Downs KCRP

Does the dome light work ok ?

dome light work normally

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

The photo at the link you provided looked ok to me... if the camera is not working first thing to check is to make sure that power to IFE bus is on..., the camera gets powered from same bus and passenger entertainment systems.

AIR MOLDOVA  livery (fictional)

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13708322_1254340687934214_8813713859941702973_o.jpg

HOUSE PMDG livery

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13692860_1254342717934011_2309829436558279737_o.jpg

Full names on all posts please.

Dan Downs KCRP

Full names on all posts please.

I'm sorry but I do not quite understand what you mean, you have the same name is also not complete

He has his FULL name in his signature (in the bottom of his posts!)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I'm sorry but I do not quite understand what you mean, you have the same name is also not complete
Set it up so that is done automatically. Try this - click on your user name in upper right corner, click on My Profile, click on Edit My Profile, click on Signature, in Edit Signature enter your first and last name, click save  and your name will be on all of your posts.

All:

• Make sure guiding people to rules is done at the very least in an even tone (if you're using exclamation points, then you're probably doing it wrong); and
  • Make sure to avoid criticizing those attempting to guide others to the rules.

Kyle Rodgers

AIR MOLDOVA livery (fictional)
https://scontent.xx....941702973_o.jpg

Anatolii, the Air Moldova livery is by a third party, not PMDG. Correct?  The problem is that the livery ptp package may not have the simObject parts done correctly.  Best way to fix this might be to contact the author of the livery.

Dan Downs KCRP

Anatolii, the Air Moldova livery is by a third party, not PMDG. Correct? The problem is that the livery ptp package may not have the simObject parts done correctly. Best way to fix this might be to contact the author of the livery.

If Anatolie's problem is anything like the FSX-SE problem (and the effect looks the same), it's also an issue for PMDG liveries. The ptp packaging is done by the OC, it's not under the control of the painter.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Navigate to your FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes folder. Scroll down until you find a folder named PMDG 777-GMC. That folder should contain the following:

files:

aircraft.cfg

default.air

folders:

model

texture.pmdg

plus one texture folder for each additional 777-300ER livery. In theory you should see a texture folder for the Air Moldova repaint. Is that present?

You can also check Dan's suggestion by installing a PMDG livery using the livery downloader. If that livery shows up correctly in the taxi cam then the problem is the third party livery.

ki9cAAb.jpg

You can also check Dan's suggestion by installing a PMDG livery using the livery downloader. If that livery shows up correctly in the taxi cam then the problem is the third party livery.

I downloaded a third party livery from Alex Farmer, Goldstar, to see if OC was unwrapping non-PMDG liveries correctly. His B77W AAL N730AN looks very good and the GMCS works as expected. I strongly suspect the Air Moldova ptp file isn't packaged correctly, but I've not ever looked at the paint kit so my knowledge only goes as far as the installation of liveries but not their development.

Dan Downs KCRP