Sign in to follow this  
Anatolii

Taxi camera

AIR MOLDOVA  livery (fictional)

I downloaded a third party livery from Alex Farmer, Goldstar, to see if OC was unwrapping non-PMDG liveries correctly. His B77W AAL N730AN looks very good and the GMCS works as expected. I strongly suspect the Air Moldova ptp file isn't packaged correctly, but I've not ever looked at the paint kit so my knowledge only goes as far as the installation of liveries but not their development.

I suppose it is possible that in this case it is related to a specific livery. However the opening post is about a KLM livery (it doesn't say whether this is PMDG or third party). So that's two liveries that have a problem.

I found an Air Moldova 777-300ER livery online but this was in the form of zipped texture files to be installed manually in the traditional way. If you do this in the PMDG 777X the GMC files won't be created (because the OC isn't involved in the process). However you could then use the OC to export the livery as a PTP, delete the livery and reinstall it using the PTP file you created. That method should create the GMC files and make the taxi cam work. Maybe Anatolie could try doing this to see if this resolves his problem.

ki9cAAb.jpg

However you could then use the OC to export the livery as a PTP, delete the livery and reinstall it using the PTP file you created.

Is this information in the paint kit?  I looked in the OC manual and it mentions the ability to create a PTP file that is not a livery to send to PMDG or to execute a PTP file received from PMDG. Interesting that you can create livery PTP with the OC too.

Dan Downs KCRP

Is this information in the paint kit?  I looked in the OC manual and it mentions the ability to create a PTP file that is not a livery to send to PMDG or to execute a PTP file received from PMDG. Interesting that you can create livery PTP with the OC too.

Yes, it's all in the paintkit documentation.

ki9cAAb.jpg