Sign in to follow this  
Albin

Does trail kyes for active sky next exist anymore?

Yes

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

maybe you should try looking more closely at the hi fi section  section under  downloads

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Can't find it. But I can try as2016 or go to a freeware weatherengine

Can't find it. But I can try as2016 or go to a freeware weatherengine

\

Just noticed   its  only  for  fsx  and  p3d  versions not  xp  version at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just noticed   its  only  for  fsx  and  p3d  versions not  xp  version at all

yes , but do you know where I can find trial key for active sky next p3d. 

yes , but do you know where I can find trial key for active sky next p3d

As I  said in my previous  post  go to the hifi web page  go to the download  section and  its under   active sky2016 and  below  this  you got  2 option one  for  fsx  and the other  for p3d   don't  know  how  clearer  I can get its written in blue  "trial application request"  once  you have  done  this  another  page will pop up fill in the blanks   and  you need  to paste  the  client request id  which  you get  once  you have  installed  the as2016  onto your pc  you   got  2 option  to buy  or  use  trial period   and  in the middle  or  so  will be  the client  id  which you need  to paste on the form

Peter kelberg

going  by memory you  can use a  trial period for asn  but  you need  to request  from within  the asn application,  that what I  had  done  when I first trialed asn. You need to install asn and request a trial period.

Either way its all explained at the hifi web page

Peter kelberg

Hi,

Why would you be wanting to run ASN trial vs AS16 trial?

ASN trials are no longer available for various reasons.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies