Sign in to follow this  
Gwhaarmann

737NGX Cold & Dark

Returning to PMDG 737NGX after an absence. Can't recall how to bring up a 737NGX Cold & Dark cockpit. I have tried everything I can think of. Any HELP????

George Haarmann

KPHX

Drum & Bugle Corps Fan

Any HELP????

Intro Manual - always.

...but for your convenience:

PMDG SETUP > PANEL STATE LOAD >

You can set up a default panel state just below it.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

To power up from cold and dark, you will need to start with the Electrical Power Up Supplementary Procedure, FCOM volume 1, SP.6.1.

But note that as a pilot, you would very rarely ever encounter the aircraft in this state. Start with the Long Turn, or the Short Turn if you want the APU already running.

Andrew Farmer

My flight sim blog: Fly, Farmer, Fly!

Did that ( (changed panel state and Exec) nothing!!!! Or I should say engines are still running 

George Haarmann

KPHX

Drum & Bugle Corps Fan

Did that ( (changed panel state and Exec) nothing!!!! Or I should say engines are still running 

Then you might've overwritten the panel state at some point, somehow. Make sure, as well, that you didn't just set a default panel state and expect it to work immediately. The default panel state is you telling the aircraft "do this any time you load," but the plane is already loaded, so you need to set the default panel state and then (this time only) PANEL STATE LOAD> Cold and Dark > EXEC.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers