Sign in to follow this  
CYXR

C-47 v.3 beta + G-73AT v1.0

unfortunately the SOH is under attack so no download and forum.

**We Are Under Attack**. Please visit us at: http://www.sim-outhouse.net/forum/forum.php

I don't think Ickie realized how many people want to download this package. He may be mis-interpreting download requests as an attack on the library. SOH is a private server that usually doesn't get a lot of traffic.

Due to the SOH forum overload... Has anyone else a problem with setting the outside views via EZDOK? (for the C-47) I could only see a floating interior model when trying to set an "airplane" view.

The standard FSX outside view works normal.

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Hey, Manfred!

Long time! Hope things are well with you!

You'll LOVE the Mallard; Milton & the crew did an outstanding job!

Alan   :smile:

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Ickie at SOH said today that  the C-47 v.3 beta has been downloaded 1350 times since the 21st in the evening when it was made available. Milton`s G-73AT v1.0 was downloaded 350 times also since the 21st in the evening. SOH deserves some credit for having supported the C-47 v3 beta for years; and for making it available now.

... and let`s keep in mind that the C-47 is still being developed... it is going to get more sophisticated than it is right now; and with it being in so many hands, it`s  gonna get the ying-ang tweaked outta it over the next months...

Jan Visser vvc sure is a beauty! He`s so talented. We`re all lucky to have him in the FS series. And he`s a good musician also: 'even played for the soundtrack of Tarantino`s Reservoir Dogs; co-writing Little Green Bag

bc

A red headed lever on the left of pedestal. I use toggle tailwheel lock via FSUIPC.

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

There was a preview video a few months ago for the C-47, that also previewed a small airport in the California high desert. Does anyone know what happened to that scenery and if it is available?

There was a preview video a few months ago for the C-47, that also previewed a small airport in the California high desert. Does anyone know what happened to that scenery and if it is available?

Linking to the video might help, if you can.

Feel dude How to unlock or lock Tail Wheel on the DC3

Page 12 in the manual shows this.

Gordon Madison is a master artist and that scenery is in development. He also is doing the C-47 paint kit coming soon at SOH.

He is also developing his first model for FSX/P3Dv.3 and tell he as mad skills!  Watch this development here...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?101144-Abrams-P-1-Explorer-WIP

There`s an interesting vvc repaint for the C47 v.3 beta over at Simviation, by Hani Michal; who is a prolific repainter.

It kinda gives it a Russian fighter look... nice pale blue skin for the vvc.  

(I can`t seem to be able to post links here at Avsim; ... so go give it a try at Simviation)

I like that vintage black with faded brown upholstery and padding! This one is gonna be very very immersive

• Upvote 1