Sign in to follow this  

Activation error

Hi guys, i bought the 777 from aerosoft yesterday, and due to the upgrades at pmdg i could not activate and fly the bird.

This morning i tried to activate several times and all of that results with an error stating 777x activation: A fatal error has occured. See log for details. Incident #2550-95884. C:\program files\Flexnet\operations\custom\.x64_n6\webapps\flexnet\web-inf\classes\custom1dgenerator from module deployment.flexnet.ear.fexnet.war:main from service module loader

Could not copy the error so i tried to rewrite , maybe did a few mistakes.

I tried to find the specified folder but it does not exsist.

Any help with this problem?

With kind regards,

Poznan Mihajlo

Same here. Something to do with the downtime of the activation servers yesterday?

Kind regards

Lenny K

Yeah, did that already, just asked here maybe someone had a solution to the problem..

Thnx

Yeah, i already seen that, but its supposed to be online as of this morning..

Yeah, i already seen that, but its supposed to be online as of this morning..

this might solve your issues

http://www.avsim.com/topic/491046-cant-activate/?hl=activation

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just for future reference for those who are interested:

The activation process will highlight in pretty clear terms that it can't communicate with the server. The word 'fatal' in computing context means that something code-related failed, and this is usually to do with libraries, and/or other things not being installed (like someone skipping the DX install at the end of the installer's procedure).

Kyle Rodgers

Well i dont know to what it is related, but i tried reinstalling twice, always with administrator rights, did the DX install.. When i try to activate using something else as a key, like 1234567890 it responds with wrong key.. So i m guessing its not to do with local installation, rather something on their part..

About the simconnect files, cant seem to find them?

Thnx

https://www.facebook.com/pmdgsimulations/

We are in the midst of completing some pretty comprehensive system updates and upgrades that were planned for today. We anticipated the outage lasting about 12hrs, but some of the changes are taking a bit longer to test and get squared away for operational use.

Well judging by the FB comments im not the only one having problems activating, so it must be a server based error!

The only thing i cant seem to find are the simconnect files..

Kind regards

So i m guessing its not to do with local installation, rather something on their part..

No. The code is being run on your computer. If it is failing, it's a problem on your computer, and as I mentioned before, it's usually due to people skipping the DirectX install that pops up at the end of the aircraft's installer.

About the simconnect files, cant seem to find them?

There's a readme file that came with the aircraft's installer that directs you to them. This is only required for FSX:SE or P3D. If you bought the DVD version, then you will need to update it via Aerosoft's support system.

Well judging by the FB comments im not the only one having problems activating, so it must be a server based error!

Completely separate issue.

The issue they're seeing results - as I mentioned earlier - in a "activation server unreachable" message. Yours does not show this.

Please...I'm trying to provide you support here. I've been doing this for quite some time now. It's in everyone's best interest to slow down and listen for a little bit so that we can actually solve this, unless you'd prefer to simply point fingers without the knowledge of how all of this actually works.

Kyle Rodgers

I did run the DX twice as i reinstalled twice, cant seem to find anything in the readme regarding those files, and yes i am using FSX:SE, cant attach the readme so you could see there is nothing there about simmconnect.

Then I wonder how come atleast 4 other people are having the same issue with activation?

EDIT: uploaded my readme!

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=97121913166502426467

I m very sorry, as i really didnt mean to point any fingers, just asking because im a bit lost here..

The other thing that is confusing me is why when i enter a wrong serial i get the error that is saying i entered the wrong serial, if it were a fail on my side would it not be the same result whatever serial i use?

Once again really sorry if i expressed myself in the wrong way!

Kind regards

Upon further investigation i belive the problem is that i dont have the flexnet at all, i did read it is operating and needs to be running so the 777 can be used.. Really cant figure this one out, as i did install as admin, FSX is not under protected areas, it has its own hard drive.. :/

I did run the DX twice as i reinstalled twice, cant seem to find anything in the readme regarding those files, and yes i am using FSX:SE, cant attach the readme so you could see there is nothing there about simmconnect.

When you downloaded the software, you should have 3 files:

1. The installer
  2. A readme file that describes the aircraft and license; and
  3. A readme file (called something like "Steam Users READ THIS") that describes where to find the SimConnect files.

If you do not own a downloaded copy (you have the DVD version), then you will need to download the update via the Aerosoft Support site.

The other thing that is confusing me is why when i enter a wrong serial i get the error that is saying i entered the wrong serial, if it were a fail on my side would it not be the same result whatever serial i use?

No. The activation routine reaches out to the server. The server responds and says "this isn't correct," which prompts the code on your computer to say "this isn't correct."

In the code failure case, the server is responding perhaps with a "activate the aircraft on the user machine," which prompts the code to activate the aircraft on your machine, but the code is damaged on your machine. BOOM. Code failure.

Once again really sorry if i expressed myself in the wrong way!

No need to be sorry. I just needed you to get back to the center here to address my questions instead of trying to solve it on your own by making assumptions about where the issue might be.

Kyle Rodgers