Sign in to follow this  

Activation error

I own a download copy, not boxed, purchased on aerosoft, i only had two files in the zip, the exe and the readme i linked.. Anyway, tried another uninstall, restarted pc, installed, did the simconnect , and same result.

The thing is it shows an error pointing to flexnet, i dont have any flexnet installed on my system, i suspect thats the key?

Thnx

Ok so here it goes, on the official PMDG FB page on the comments you can clearly see that at least 5 of us have the same error, as its really unlikely that 5 pc-s can have the same error after the server maintanance, so please reconsider and explain to me how could 5 people make the same mistake?

Or is it PMDG fault?

Kind regards

Same thing for me

The funny thing is i can load the ngx by enter my fsx serial who is accept by the activation process !

But unfortunaly the p3d serial is automatically rejected

Frédéric Giraud

Well I already have the NGX and its activated, but bought the 777, and what i dont like is when the tech guys always blame the user first, i know that in most cases it is the user to blame, but i really made sure to follow and read the instructions, and i did as i have done with the 737.

Obviously there is something wrong with activation, but i hope it gets fixed soon :)

Kind regards

I don't think it's DX related, why the activation should be?

Anyway I bought the 737 NGX 600/700 expansion for P3D and I installed it on a system where there's obviously the base installed and running without any issue. Furthermore I've also the T7 on FSX and it works fine. I've all the simconnect and all it's perfectly working.

I think that's more related with the FlexNet licensing system but honestly I still don't know how to sorting it out. 

If anyone has ideas it would be really appreciated.  :wink:

MSI Tomahawk B550, Ryzen 5800X3D, Gigabyte RTX 4070 Gaming OC, LG Ultragear 27GP850P, 32GB DDR4 RAM, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280

it's not the simconnect files. I just tried those to install again, same error as everyone else. ticket opened.

Update 942pm EST: I removed ALL of the 777 products, did a complete reinstall of just the 772. Ran P3D, same issue, same flexnet errors.

Well I tried, wait on the ticket now. :)

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler