Sign in to follow this  
Stearmandriver

Key command to bug clean maneuver speed?

All,

Just curious if anyone knows of a way to set a key command to bug clean maneuver, the "Up" speed on the airspeed tape? I'm thinking if it's possible it would probably be via an offset using the SDK and/or FSUIPC?

Thanks...

Andrew Crowley

Just curious if anyone knows of a way to set a key command to bug clean maneuver, the "Up" speed on the airspeed tape?

FS2Crew can do it, so I'm sure there's a method to how Bryan set it up.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks, but nope. It just references that the command works, but doesn't explain how it's implemented.

It does mention that it only works in the air; is that a useful clue? Are these values written into a dll at liftoff or something, that they might be reading from? I can maybe hack together a way to read that, if I knew where it was...

Andrew Crowley

Hello,

Why don't you ask Bryan York in the Fs2crew forum? He may help you though I'm not sure whether he would reveals his tricks.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.