Sign in to follow this  
VFRHawk

New virtual cockpit for C47

It's actually the whole plane that has been released.

From the Readme..

SX/FSX-SE/P3D Douglas C-47R Skytrain V3.12 Beta

This is the next version following Manfred's popular Douglas C-47 Skytrain V2, now featuring a 'Vintage Virtual Cockpit' (VVC), a genuine P&W R-1830 Twin Wasp soundsuite developed by Ted 'Tufun' Wolfgang as well as a fully fledged cockpit-soundsuite, crew communication and audible checklist developed by Daniel Gauthier. Also the flight dynamics have been updated by Alexander as well as some perfections done on the external model by Manfred.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Yes, I just got it downloaded - not taken it for a spin yet whilst I work throught he manual.

So I guess the question is:  Where's the most spectacular place to start flying this?  Somewhere we can appreciate dramatic scenery at the medium altitudes we'll spend a lot of time flying at...

Hmm, I may have to start a new company up in AirHauler..  Any suggestions for locations greatfully appreciated!

Graham

Give a watch to this video, you'll get some inspiration: 

The new C47 V3 is a masterpiece.

• Upvote 1

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

The team did an outstanding job on the C-47v3!  One of the finest available.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Give a watch to this video, you'll get some inspiration: 

The new C47 V3 is a masterpiece.

Thanks for the link rampa, great video!