Sign in to follow this  
Soulflight

All "Center" ATC stations gone

Hello everyone,

could someone tell me which files are responsible for the ATC "center" stations? It seems something broke in my FSX as they are gone. When I am climbing in any airliner while and IFR flightplan is loaded, the ATC window only says "no messages to transit" and the only option is the "nearest airport list".

When I am in range of an airport, the tower and ground controls work fine.

Are you absolutely sure your flight is IFR?  Are you creating a new flight as opposed to restarting a saved flight?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Are you absolutely sure your flight is IFR?  Are you creating a new flight as opposed to restarting a saved flight?

Absolutely, the station is completely gone. Usually with a VFR flight, there is an option to contact ATC and open an IFR flightplan, thats all gone.

Looks like you might be heading in the direction of a Repair.  In your FSX/Sound folder, is there a

folder called ATC?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Looks like you might be heading in the direction of a Repair.  In your FSX/Sound folder, is there a

folder called ATC?

Yes it is, there is a "USenglishbig.gvp" file along with another directory "ASOS"

btw a repair is not an option anymore, my DVD drive bit the dust a long time ago. ;) Thats why I need to know which files control that ATC....

here are some images of the prolem:

Ground level in Frankfurt, everthing is there as it should:

QUFDZB.jpg

Now about 3000ft AGL, I get the Departure and Approach controls just as intended.....

QT4DGY.jpg

But at around 12000ft and above, the center stations are missing, everywhere in the world.....

VFMMY3.jpg

Which BGL files did you discover were missing and where from please? I have the same problem as you did. No Centers in my ATC.