Sign in to follow this  
flytrumpet767

Simaddons Canadian airports

There is a sale at the Simaddons website http://simaddons.com/pages/simaddons_addons.htm

Lots of great medium size Canadian airports. Both FSX and P3D.

You can never have too many quality Canadian airports

Cheers

Well a very limited 'sale' mainly for P3D and FSX-SE packs. The only FSX products in the sale are the Halifax base packs, but none of the other airports (all of which require the base pack to function) are reduced. With my cynical hat on, this is just a fishing ploy to hook customers who then have to pay the full price for the Canadian airports they really want. I actually paid the full price for these base packs in the past and also purchased many of their other airports and I have to say their quality is very good, although definitely not in the top league of FSX addon airports. It would however have been nice to see at least some of the other Canadian airports apart from the base pack included in the sale and then I for one, as a previous good customer of Simaddons, might have been tempted to buy some more.

Bill

Contact the developer directly. Let him know what you already own and see what kind of discount he might give you.

NAX669.png

I've been a simaddons customer for years. Always been very happy with the products and Ralph. Shoot him an email, voice your thoughts and see what happens.

Dave

They use ONLY Paypal and I never do business with any company that requires ONLY Paypal for transactions.

14 bucks for CYHZ Lite looks interesting.  Will CYHZ include new expanded runway?

signCopy.jpg

They use ONLY Paypal and I never do business with any company that requires ONLY Paypal for transactions.

14 bucks for CYHZ Lite looks interesting.  Will CYHZ include new expanded runway?

Hi Aharon,

you can use a credit card when buying with Paypal - no account needed. And yes, CYHZ includes the extended runway. Ralph keeps all his airports up-to-date.

Peter

The bundle is a nice discount.

Even though I do 90% of my virtual flying in Canada, I've never been able to feel rich enough to buy any of his airports, and sadly I don't fly either P3D or FSX enough to get my moneys worth out of them now.

I've always wished that he sold standalone airports - I'd of been happy to pick up CYEG by itself, even for what little I fly in the MSFS based platforms.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

He has a lot of Canada covered with his airports. They are less detailed than Fly Tampa but that said I have never had an OOM with them and frame rates are excellent. You would not go wrong buying these if flying in Canada is your thing. Cheers.

Dave