Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

Impossible to get new C-47

Sim Outhouse is a disaster. Even though I am a logged in member, it will not permit me to download the new C-47 V3 by Manfred Jahn. Even when I offer to make a donation, the site boots me out. Anyone know another way to get the new C-47? I hope they will offer it on another better website.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Sim Outhouse is a disaster. Even though I am a logged in member, it will not permit me to download the new C-47 V3 by Manfred Jahn. Even when I offer to make a donation, the site boots me out. Anyone know another way to get the new C-47? I hope they will offer it on another better website.

Downloaded it one hour ago, then the site access has been limited because server seems to be too busy. Wait a bit.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

It's not a commercial site, it's a bunch of Flight sim enthusaists like you, and me. They don't have a responsibility to you so just sit tight and wait your turn. It's not as if you're paying for it.

• Upvote 2

No problems here either.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Very odd, I am waiting, but when I do finally get to the file and click download, the site blocks the download. I don't get it. I am registered and signed in and have downloaded there before. Does anyone know why it might do that?

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Servers are overwhelmed.

Best to be patient.  

Just Downloaded, 10 Mins ago - Johnman B)

Lee,

Butchering a site, run by flight sim enthausiasts, for being overloaded due to a highly anticipated release is not really the way to go.

I was lucky to be able to download the c-47, but have yet to successfully post in the thread.

Being registered or having donated does not make any difference. I am convinced that you are not "blocked". 

You just have to have patience, like so many others.

So, step out of the heat, have a glass of iced tea, and breath.Life does not end because we have to be patient.

I am sure you will be able to enjoy the new C-47 release soon. 

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Just give the Site some time to chill out; The entire Solar System has been waiting almost three years for this Add On to be released. So, of course the multitudes trying to Download the Add On are bringing the SOH Server to its knees.

Go take a walk, play with the kids, read a Novella. Just relax... there's no need to bash SOH or cry & moan about it.

Alan  :Shame On You:

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

No worries, Lee!

Alan  :smile:

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

I withdraw the bash, I totally understand... :fool:

Lee, that happened to me about a year ago too and I was registered with SOH for over 15 years. Whatever I did, I could never download anything anymore and when I sent them a message, nothing happened. I don't blame SOH and its great team of enthusiasts for this, something went apparently wrong that caused the blocking. That is why I registered myself as a new user under a different username and everything was fine again. Maybe you should do that too, if you will not be able to download the DC-3 in the next couple of days.

Relax and have a great weekend,

Bernd

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

It's certainly worth waiting for. :Tounge:  The co-pilot feature is extremely good. He told me off for going at full throttle. Oi! I said, I'm the captain! 

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.