Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

Impossible to get new C-47

Is it the project with the title "Attention all DC-3 fans" on SOH forum that integrate the new VC?

Just downloaded a couple of hours ago with no problem at all, took about 20 minutes!

Cheers

Martin

For those waiting to download because the Sim-Outhouse is too busy, read they have had hackers trying to access the server today. Since the attack the servers has been hammered due to high visitor counts.

It's a beautiful bird, definitely worth the download frustration ;)

12ufur7hpuw7.jpg

• Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Is it the project with the title "Attention all DC-3 fans" on SOH forum that integrate the new VC?

Yes, that's the one with Jan's VVC cockpit.

Here's one of the features in the model, voice activated checklist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx-bokUBlhM

Just need the paint kit. :wink:

That's forthcoming by Gordon Madison at SOH.

I've redid the textures for the radials and will be included in Gordon's paint kit.

TFS-77.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just need the paint kit. :wink:

As I understand it all those V2 paint jobs work on the V3.....there are a LOT of them!!

K

As I understand it all those V2 paint jobs work on the V3.....there are a LOT of them!!

K

Yes, v.2 repaint will work.  Although some repainter are updating to the new radials in v.3.

Here's one of my favorites v.2...

01.jpg

It is sure fun to fly. A great job. Most tail draggers are a pain as you cannot see over the cowl during Take off. No problems with this one...excellent visibility.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Worked fine for me except the download speed is very low. Bob.

Update: My download failed at 90%. I have been trying to get it again and the server is too busy. Why can't it be uploaded to Avsim where the bandwidth is  a lot better and allows faster download speeds? I did a Google search and SOH is the only site. Bob.

Few v.2 paints I've test...

17.jpg

18.jpg

Update: My download failed at 90%. I have been trying to get it again and the server is too busy. Why can't it be uploaded to Avsim where the bandwidth is  a lot better and allows faster download speeds? I did a Google search and SOH is the only site. Bob.

SOH dedicated team members developed this aircraft.  May not be members of other forums.

SOH crowd are more into vintage aircraft, not much at all in tubeliners.

• Upvote 1

K

I was afraid of that. :(  I'm frightened to look at them. I've picked a couple I'd like to do but one of then is already in this thread.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.