Sign in to follow this  
Ss944

Real Air Turbine Duke v2 - Pressurization

hello

i was hoping to get some guidance here on how to set the pressurization for the turbine duke v2. i recently purchased this and have been enjoying a few flights.

however, may be i am doing something wrong but i cant seem to set the cabin altitude past 10,500. from what i understand from reading the flying guide and also on other turbo props. you are supposed set your cruise altitude + 500... and i am just not able to set this past 10, 500. 

i am currently flying only at 10,500 because of this :) -- i do see a red Annunciation come up if i go past saying cabin altitude at 10,500.. i just dont know how to set it. 

if anyone who has this aircraft can comment, i would really appreciate it

thank you

i just found this link (not sure why i didnt see before).. by doing a better search :) 

http://www.avsim.com/topic/488532-setting-pressurization-how-to-avoiding-the-red-cabin-alt-hi-warning/?hl=%2Bturbine+%2Bduke+%2Bpressurization#entry3421500

You set the control for the altitude you are flying at not the interior pressure. Up to 25000 feet the system will maintain a pressure of about 10000 feet. The annunciator just tells you when you reach 10000 feet interior pressure.

thank you. was able to figure it out by getting closer to the read outs :) and the link there i edited on my post previously helped in making me look.