Sign in to follow this  
grandfred29

validation serial online fail

hi all

just bought 737 ngx fotr p3d, and first problem

when i load the scenario with the 737, a window for activation appear, i copy and past the serial and the process fail

608383validationerror.png

what is the problem and how can i resolve it please?

Thanks

Frederic Giraud

Frédéric Giraud

Had the same issue with the 777 and 777-300 ER bought and installed today.

Chad Faber

I have the same problem as mentioned above. I purchased the Jetstream 41 through Aerosoft yesterday during the outage. Now that there is no longer an outage I have attempted to re-install the product and register. Unfortunately, the message still appears when I attempt to register the product. Any suggestions? Perhaps a new registration code is needed?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

I to waited for the upgrade to be finished, Then purchaced the 737NGX installed.

On activating got the same fatal error message.

I have done a ticket at PMDG. But no reponse yet.

Guys it's clearly a problem on out computers, as Kyle Rodgers stated in another thread. The very same problem in the same day of the outage has appeared on many computers just by a very very weird coincidence.

We know that when big operations are made something wrong can happen, but don't keep telling us that's because we didn't install DirectX correctly or that's our pc's fault. 

C'mon PMDG,  help us to solve this issue  :smile:

MSI Tomahawk B550, Ryzen 5800X3D, Gigabyte RTX 4070 Gaming OC, LG Ultragear 27GP850P, 32GB DDR4 RAM, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280

Same problem here: I tried to activate my 777 several times now but the error always occurs even though the problem should've been solved. I've already sent a support ticket. 

Maximilian Rettenbacher

I'm having same issue, bought the 737 6700 expansion and can't activate. same error.  

I'm having same issue, bought the 737 6700 expansion and can't activate. same error.  

Same here with the expansion for P3D.

Let's give'em some time to fully back to normal. Major improvements always cause issues.  :wink:

MSI Tomahawk B550, Ryzen 5800X3D, Gigabyte RTX 4070 Gaming OC, LG Ultragear 27GP850P, 32GB DDR4 RAM, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280

i understand the problems, and i understand that everyone at PMDG maybe they are in panic with all customers waiting to be activated.  but... what i dont understand is < if we pay for a product the least is that it should work, why is there a MAXIMUM activation ????? if i renew or having problems with my computer 25 times i want to be able to re install PMDG 25 times without asking the permission to anyone , so why do i have to wait and wait if there is a problem with PMDG but not the softwares itself ????

i understand we have to be patient but its very frustating , and also not having any response from anybody at PMDG. i didint stole or made a holdup at PMDG , not even receive it free, i paid for this.

and i want it to work.

lucien paquette

• Upvote 1

why is there a MAXIMUM activation ?????

Because if it were pirated then there would be a large number of activations.  A simple trouble ticket submission gets your counter reset.

i understand we have to be patient but its very frustating , and also not having any response from anybody at PMDG.

Only way to assure a response from PMDG is to submit a trouble ticket to PMDG. This is a user forum.  PMDG Product Support is here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

You should get a medal, Dan from PMDG, for all the patient explanatory work you are doing regarding this issue.

Gents-

For reasons that are still unclear, it appears that any user attempting to activate a key for the FIRST time is being rejected by the activation system.

We are not sure why this is happening, but our vendor has been notified and we are continuing to research the issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience- we will get it resolved just as quickly as possible!

• Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

thank you very much for your fast response, that is professionnal. i submit two tickets yesterday

and didnt receive any response from the support.

i understand the piracy problem., and what they do to REAL customers like us. its true many questions are passing thru our head when its impossible to activate our products. so frustating

what is happening. 

i will uninstall PMDG products and re install , and will see if that correct the problem, otherwise i will wait for PMDG to resolve it. in response to my tickets.

thank you,