Sign in to follow this  
grandfred29

validation serial online fail

i will uninstall PMDG products and re install , and will see if that correct the problem

It will not. If that were a fix, we would definitely tell people to do so.

Kyle Rodgers

Waiting. Purchased a 737 version yesterday. Activation not possible. Some compensation would be appreciated..

Hi PMDG,

I just installed the 737NG Base in P3dv3.3.5. When I chose the 737, the activation window popped up. I entered my product code but got a "unable to connect to activation server", then got "you do not have a valid license for this product".

I remember deactivating the product via the FMC before uninstalling more than a year ago. I Installed the 777 last week and had no problems with activation.

Thanks for any help

Fly safe

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

"unable to connect to activation server"

This usually means that there is a firewall issue between you and our server. This could be on your computer, your router, or at your ISP.

"you do not have a valid license for this product"

This usually means that you've typed the key incorrectly, but I'm willing to bet that solving the first issue will solve this.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle,

I tried multiple times with the same result. Nothing has changed with firewall. I copy and paste serial number, not type.

As mentioned I Installed the 777 last week and had no problems with activation. I will give it another go this morning.

Fly safe

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC