Sign in to follow this  
cmdn

Fuel leak checklist

Hi all,

I was wondering if the fuel leak checklist has been changed ( or if it is planned to be change )on the PMDG 777 cause the checklist is different on the real aircraft ( and real simulator ). I guess Boeing has changed it probably a year ago.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Chris

Hi,

If i'm not wrong, the checklists on the PMDG T7 are the standard Boeing ones but they can be somewhat customized for the companies. Maybe the ones you have seen in real and in simulator are customized?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

A

Hi,

If i'm not wrong, the checklists on the PMDG T7 are the standard Boeing ones but they can be somewhat customized for the companies. Maybe the ones you have seen in real and in simulator are customized?

Regarding that specific checklist, it is for sure not customized by the airline and supposed to be set as the standards Boeing procedures

Chris

A

Regarding that specific checklist, it is for sure not customized by the airline and supposed to be set as the standards Boeing procedures

Chris

Full names in the PMDG forums please Chris.

PMDG did not create the documentation, and I doubt that they will modify it to keep pace with changes issued by Boeing.  Also, you are free to use any checklist you wish if you have the "Boeing procedures."

Dan Downs KCRP

777 Checklists can indeed be modified by each airline to meet the specific needs of the carrier but they must be approved by Boeing.  Almost every airline has it's own customized software load for the ECL system.   The Checklist on the PMDG 777 is the base Boeing set as that is what we are allowed to use under license.  Using an airlines modified checklist would require specific legal permission from each airline and a significant amount of code modification to monitor switches and selections so the Boeing base set is what is available for use.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg