Sign in to follow this  
Garciamk3g

?Chitina Galcier Lodge FSX?

I'm posting this Hoping someone can Find this Scenery Package it is very difficult to find or hoping perhaps someone may have installed it from the time it was Available and still have it installed.Perhaps I'll Never know what has happened to this Scenery but i guess since I've tried Everything else in trying to find it...... posting it here is worth a try.

I started this tour over @ MistyMoorings Heres the link to the Trip Tic http://return.mistymoorings.com/triptics/TripTics/chitina%20glacier%20lodge/ultimate_thule_lodge.php

And Here is the link to the Topic in question that I've posted in their Forums for more details. http://forum.mistymoorings.com/index.php?topic=3078.0

I received two Answers from two Misty Moorings Team Members but they seem not to know where to find this Particular Scenery Package Required for this tour.

From the Pictures I've Posted Below you can see this is definitely a Scenery First Arrow shows this is indeed an FSX Scenery on the Notam just Below the Picture there is more Details about the scenery witch is included within the Chitina Galcier Lodge Package (wich doesn't seem to exist anymore.

2016-07-21_22-14-21_zpso12i90jw.jpg

On the Second Picture you can clearly see someone has installed it the Arrow clearly points to the Hotel in this Scenery

Capture_2016-07-23-00-48-472_zpsgekj58ro

Here is a lIst of all the RTMM Objects I've installed 2016-07-21_21-30-59_zpshhafo02l.jpg

If someone Out there know anything about this Missing Package or have it somewhere backed up from the time it was Available;e that would be so great as id like to continue the tour with all the scenery Available for it.

Hey Garciamk3g,

Copy and Paste the link directly into a URL Window, It'll take You right there ! Or You can Google the Link ! You may have to create an account, and sign in . Anyhow, the Name of the Zip file is Below .

Johnman B)

FSX - FSX Scenery

FSX Scenery--Chitina Airport [ Download | View ]

Name: cxcscex.zip
Size: 2,451,731 Date: 02-17-2008 Downloads: 2,220

cxcscex.gif
FSX Scenery--Chitina Airport (CXC), Alaska (AK). The airport is a bush strip so larger aircraft may have some trouble getting in. There is a hangar, FBO, loading/unloading area, static aircraft, a helicopter pad and a float plane dock off the northern end of the runway. This scenery also includes a downed aircraft and pilot a few miles down river. By Daniel Kemm

Hey Garciamk3g,

Copy and Paste the link directly into a URL Window, It'll take You right there ! Or You can Google the LInk !

B)

Thank you kindly for the help..... I've downloaded this before hoping it had the scenery in question but unfortunately it didn't ....... I'm almost certain the scenery in the picture above is part of a Misty Mooring package by (Xavier Carre) that must have wondered off somewhere.

FYI...

Copy and Paste the link directly into a URL Window, It'll take You right there !

No, Johnman it will only take you right there.

You can't post links to search results there, they only work for the person making the search.

Thanks for posting the file info.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif