Sign in to follow this  
Kyrelel

FS2004 R22 Strobe Light Fix

Does this apply to FSX? As you noted this is a super old thread, 13 years old and before FSX was out and was for FS9 not FSX.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Digging up old topics is necroposting and not considered appropriate on the Internet (not just this website).  I split the topic from the old posts and edited the topic to show a link to "post #3".

Also moved the topic to the FS9 Forum.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I often read up on material relating to FS2004 and flightsimming in general which is many years old.  I am not that clever or knowledgable to say that I know it all or havent't forgotten some thing or another.  If a friend pointed out an article to me which was ten or twelve years old and which helped me then I wouldn't castigate him, or her.  Rather, I would thank them.

Who, I wonder, decides what is, or is not, appropriate on the Internet in such a case and why should we follow that decision like a herd of cattle?

Dijvid.

I will let the following link answer your question - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=necroposting

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

From the Urban Dictionary definition: "On a message board, posting something irrelevent on a really old topic to bring it to the top of the list topics."

This post is not irrelevant, it is correcting some incorrect information in the earlier post.

I'm the moderator.  The post was irrelevant!!!  Plus, in the OP, I placed a link to the topic.  What's wrong with that?

Topic closed because we have some who desire to troll.

• Upvote 1

Submit News to AVSIM