Sign in to follow this  
engwerda

Blurries With New FTX Central, Orbx Library and Migration

OK

I have the latest version of Central V2 (2.1.6031.32439) and have downloaded the latest libraries (160708) and installed them. Then ran Migration tool which worked successfully, rebooted and ran it again. Flew from Rome to Amsterdam and for 30 mins it all looked good but then the total blurries began again on descent to AMS.

What is going on - In the Scenery Library the FTX is above OLC. I did speed up the sim to 4X for 10 minutes would that have caused it?

What is going on - In the Scenery Library the FTX is above OLC. I did speed up the sim to 4X for 10 minutes would that have caused it?

Most certainly that could have caused it.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Same flight , no acceleration this time in case that caused it last time but  - same blurries below FL150 and fps halved. Anyone with any ideas?

other than going to ftx forum, tried setting your sliders down

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Pete - yes, I have posted the same over at the support forum with a screen shot of the problem. Might as well get as much help as I can now. I do not see why I should be setting my sliders lower when they worked perfectly fine at those settings before the migration. Would sort of defeat the purpose don't you think?