Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

A Windows 10 KSEZ Sedona, Arizona clear morning...

ah...clear air...warm sun...Life is good....

P3D v3.2.3

ASN v6010

Orbx Migrated

2016_7_24_9_37_33_249.png

2016_7_24_9_41_12_836.png

2016_7_24_9_41_29_952.png

2016_7_24_10_0_37_837.png

2016_7_24_10_18_37_620.png

2016_7_24_10_20_8_586.png

2016_7_24_10_20_24_325.png

2016_7_24_10_20_34_864.png

Camera now set down...and on our way to San Diego. :)

• Upvote 2

Great set of shots Mitch!  Orbx really did a great job with this airport and surrounding area.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Beautiful custom airport....love that!

HLJAMES

This the one airport in teh recent sale I hmm'd and haa'd and now regretting.

Great set, Mitch. You should get a commission from Orbx for all their sceneries you so wonderfully showcase! :Applause: :Applause:

Thanks, guy, Orbx KSEZ is highly recommended!

This the one airport in teh recent sale I hmm'd and haa'd and now regretting.

Great set, Mitch. You should get a commission from Orbx for all their sceneries you so wonderfully showcase! :Applause: :Applause:

Thank's Rick.  Yeah..perhaps in the next go-around...but truly, most highly recommended.  Not only the airport itself, but Sedona in general.  Everything is there....even the Church on the Rock, or the proper name; The Chapel of the Holy Cross.....in real life, I lit a candle there, for my parents! :)

Mitch, how far is Sedona from Oatman?

Just under 3 1/2 hours by car, Rick at 201 miles via I-40 East for Sedona to Oatman

Thanks, Mitch.Pity I had not seen your Sedona shots before I visited Oatman, Lake Havasu and Kingman in 2014. Next time I'm in Az, I'm going to get myself over to Sedona. I'd like to see that Church too.

Thanks, Mitch.Pity I had not seen your Sedona shots before I visited Oatman, Lake Havasu and Kingman in 2014. Next time I'm in Az, I'm going to get myself over to Sedona. I'd like to see that Church too.

In all seriousness, Rick, it is quite the spiritual place...if you are only there, even 48 hours, a true (ask anybody that has been there...) a true sense of spiritual peace does descend upon you..and you don't want to leave...people and local natives speak of natural spiritual vortexes that converge in the area.  Many retired artisans flock there to live...and to create under the vortex's auspices!

If you make it there, make sure you go into Oak Creek Canyon...an incredible place in itself:

http://wanderthemap.com/2014/03/photo-essay-sedona-arizona/

http://www.arizona-leisure.com/oak-creek-canyon-drive.html

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Oak+Creek+Canyon&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:%7Breferrer:source?%7D&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW-Y__pY3OAhVr0oMKHaqIAKIQsAQIKQ&biw=1536&bih=860&safe=vss

This is the famous church...everybody that comes out, Rick...comes out very quiet...a known phenomenon....you can be of any spiritual denomination...and experience the same effect. Go there...you will see, and light a candle for someone lost and loved...you will leave with a gift.....

This landmark is in the Orbx Sedona scenery, and right where it should be.

http://www.gatewaytosedona.com/sedona-arizona-information/sedona-attractions/91-the-chapel-of-the-holy-cross-sedona-architectural-landmark

Thanks, Mitch for the links. I'm RC and yes, I'd love to light a candle there for my late wife. Pity I'm reading this almost exactly 2 years too late after my last visit to Az. Had I read all the links you have kindly posted up then, I'd have got my Vegas-based sister to take me to these places. Next visit, not sure when, but will definitely check your links.

Those red rocks remind me of Kodachrome Basin NP,Utah.