Hello, I have a question about active sky 16 and i was wondering if anyone had the answer. I am interested in getting active sky 16 and active sky cloud art. I am wanting to use rex soft clouds, AS16, and ASCA all together but the problem is I don't have rex 4 direct. I bought rex soft clouds by itself because at the time I bought REX 4 via steam (I used to fly with fsx SE) so it did not come with soft clouds so that is why. I now switched to using P3D v3.3 so i was wondering if I have to buy rex 4 direct with soft clouds again. 

Thanks!

It should work fine with Rex soft clouds. Why not just get AS 16 and see how it works, you can always get ASCA later. Many on facebook that got Asca right away, went back to using soft clouds cause they like the look of it better.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Hello, I have a question about active sky 16 and i was wondering if anyone had the answer. I am interested in getting active sky 16 and active sky cloud art. I am wanting to use rex soft clouds, AS16, and ASCA all together but the problem is I don't have rex 4 direct. I bought rex soft clouds by itself because at the time I bought REX 4 via steam (I used to fly with fsx SE) so it did not come with soft clouds so that is why. I now switched to using P3D v3.3 so i was wondering if I have to buy rex 4 direct with soft clouds again. 

Thanks!

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Well the reason why I want ASCA is because of the global sunsets. Say you are flying from Toronto to Miami It will show an artic sunset becasue the sim will be loaded from Toronto and it will look like that even in Florida when it could be a tropical sunset. At least that was how it was described to me. Thank you for the help.