Sign in to follow this  
luisca_2001

Fsx ground texture blurry

I have a problem with my ground texture of ftx orbx so can someone help me please.

My laptob is a INTEL® CORE i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz

RAM: 4,00 gb

Graphic card: Nvidia GForce 820M

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your laptop is not going to be very capable of running FSX well, especially with any add on scenery, weather, or AI traffic. 

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I have the same problem but with p3dv2.

And I have i7-2600K OCed to 4.5 Ghz, GTX 770 4GB, 16GB ram. Dont matter how low my settings are. Results are the same.

post you issue  at the ftx forum sure that Ben can solve your issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

got the same issue with SoCal

Though not a new Rig

AMD Phenom II X4 975,

ATI Radeon R9-280X Crmison is on default

OS Win7 64Bit, used Nick Tweaks

FSX SE, ORBX SoCal is the only addon no IA, no tweaks 

Sliders set to high (not extreme) very close to what it's in the ORBX User manual

Limited FPS to 30

Performance is very good. Taking off cruising & landing 20-30FPS even over KSAN Class B, all stable when it comes to flying, however

When on the ground all is sharp and clear, once airborne all is blurry

Not even sure how to start troubleshooting (I was trying with turning all sliders to the left, but no luck ) (:-

Any help will be highly appreciated

Tnx

Yair

I had the same problem with OLC Europe. When I had that installed everything was blurry almost right from takeoff. After a few minutes of flight my ground textures was just a green brown mess. Looked horrible. No matter what I did, I couldn't fix it. Somtimes the scenery cleared up on approach.

I fixed it simply by uninstall OLC Europe. Now I only run Global base and eveything looks really sharp and good 9 out of 10 times. I also had Night environment installed but it was the same. It seems that I cannot have anything installed on top of global base.