Sign in to follow this  
orvos

Pro-atcX

The biggest problem PROATC had prior to this latest update, was it's inability to handle high crosswinds like when in the jetstream. It would not account for them or couldn't keep up causing unnecessary vectoring. The previous update was the worse, when even though the PATC flightplan menu showed the correct active waypoint which was straight ahead of me PATC wanted to vector me up to 180 degrees in the opposite direction. Every time I reported it support always denied it was there issue, blaming it on the PMDG NGX or T7 (which was the planes I was using). Apparently though they must have finally found the problem, since it seems to be completely working properly now in this latest update, which now makes each flight more enjoyable and seamless.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Thanks Pete..was wondering if there is some way to have the Menu for Proatc to show up on the server. I know in a network. the . menu doesn't show up on either?  I can hit keys but have no ideas what it shows etc etc etc.

Thanks Pete,

Bob Morehead

Bob M

2 hours ago, unc1rlm said:

Thanks Pete..was wondering if there is some way to have the Menu for Proatc to show up on the server. I know in a network. the . menu doesn't show up on either?  I can hit keys but have no ideas what it shows etc etc etc.

Thanks Pete,

Bob Morehead

My ProATC menu's show on the P3D machine with ProATC itself running on a networked laptop.

Gwyn, Please enlighten me because I really would like to get it to work!! I have a friend in UK that wants to do the same thing. Everything worked but I could not get menu to come up on either.

Thank you!!

Bob M.

Bob M

1 hour ago, unc1rlm said:

Gwyn, Please enlighten me because I really would like to get it to work!! I have a friend in UK that wants to do the same thing. Everything worked but I could not get menu to come up on either.

Did you have it working on the same PC before, with the menu visible in the Sim? If so we know that end of SimConnect is set up ok.

Have you set up SimConnect on the networked PC? Does ProATC/X connect?

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Hey Pete..after the last post from Glynn...I was encouraged to try it again after 2 days of not getting proatcx and the popup menu.. I uninstall proatcx off main machine and put it back on the client. The only thing different...When I installed it.. I had mapped p3dv3 from server to client and when I would browse on the path folder and proatcx or windows 10 would never see the mapped drive..But today for some quirk of windows 10..it saw the mapped drive and when I finished..Much to my delight on the server where p3dv3 is installed..the menu came up like a charm. I did change the 0 on the key menu to 7...some issue maybe with p3dv3 and the number 0 in Proatcx.. Anyway it seems to be working great and the co-pilot changes the suawk for me where it was not doing it before.   I use Widefs as needed for other programs and the ai traffic exe connects to p3dv3 ok so the only thing I did different today was getting windows 10 to see the mapped drives as oppose to go to network and drilling down to the p3dv3 folder.

Thanks Pete,

Bob M.

Bob M