Sign in to follow this  
warning23

fs force 2 wont work properly when as16 trial is running

So thats that.

Ive been having some trouble with these two magnificent addon.

When as16 is running trimming with the hat switch wont work properly.

if i restart fsforce or connect/discconect usb sidewinder ff2 it weill beave erratically and i will loose hat switch trimming along trim feeling but ill have spring centering.

If i start fsx without as16 fs force 2 will work properly.

Im thinking it may be something with simconnect due to log file:

FSF_HDW_VERIFY received by EXE. Result=-1
Error in routine AirEffect.Load[1]  : 
DIERR_NOTEXCLUSIVEACQUIRED & VFW_E_FILTER_ACTIVE & DMO_E_TYPE_NOT_ACCEPTED : The operation cannot be performed unless the device is acquired in DISCL_EXCLUSIVE mode. & This operation cannot be performed because the filter is active.
Error in routine AirEffect.Load[2] :  : 
DIERR_NOTEXCLUSIVEACQUIRED & VFW_E_FILTER_ACTIVE & DMO_E_TYPE_NOT_ACCEPTED : The operation cannot be performed unless the device is acquired in DISCL_EXCLUSIVE mode. & This operation cannot be performed because the filter is active.
Error in routine MechanicalEffects.Init[1]  : 
Error in routine MechanicalEffects.Init[2]  : 
Error in routine LandingBump.Init1  : 
Error in routine LandingBump.Init2  : 
Error in routine LandingBump.Init3  : 
Error in routine MechanicalEffects.UpdateForces1  : 
Error in routine AirEffect.ProgramForces (1)  : 
Error in routine MechanicalEffects.UpdateForces1  : 
Application name : Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Application version : 10.0.62615.0

SimConnect Version : 10.0.62615.0

Interface Version : 4

Anyone else with same problem??

Wrote an email to fs force support but no answer yet, cant log to their forums.

Should i try hifi forums??

I decided to install both updates in a clean no more addons fsx boxed version in another computer AND initally i had the same problem, when AS16 IS running fs force doesnt work correctly.

Then i decided to install the hotfiz update 2 and now it works in that computer.

So i went to this one which is a fsx:Se premium edition and after the hot fix update it still has erratic behaviour.

Tomorrow a new motherboard is coming since this one has a ram slot broken and i will format the entire pc and install from 0 and see how it goes.

If you guys have any more ideas please let me know. 

HiFi does not have any addons that overwrite control options, there is no need for that.  Have you changed any control assignments in the sim menu recently?  What about profiles in FS Force Profile Manager, any changes made to that?

I logged into FS Force forum without a problem. 

\Robert Hamlich/