Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Carenado G1000 Updated to v3.3

I noticed that Carenado just updated all their G1000 aircraft (5 in all) to v 3.2. not sure if its been updated on all vendors yet.

Its supposed to fix some performance issues as well as other bugs, but I haven't been able to update mine yet, I'm stuck at work.

Just thought Id pass this along. I'm looking forward to checking out the updated TBM & Cirrus.

Rob

(These are old pics before updates)

7_zpsf4vfzlwp.jpg

14_zpsqcqwz25i.jpg

12_zpsjeuync7s.jpg

• Upvote 2

What kind of performance do you get with all the autogen in NYC? Im consdering trying out xplane but im not going to shell out money if its just like P3D.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

If you have a powerful system it looks amazing.  P3D can do that too but you'll get OOM's with Orbx or Dreiwecki design stuff in NYC (spelling)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Is this the SP1 update? Is it out for the C182 as well?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

If you have a powerful system it looks amazing.  P3D can do that too but you'll get OOM's with Orbx or Dreiwecki design stuff in NYC (spelling)

i was in duluth this past monday. If you were working, i was the united skywest flights going in there.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

There are issues with some users including me with the engine data not being displayed in the MFD with this G1000 update v3.3 in some planes, anybody seen this issue as well?

Alexander Colka

There are issues with some users including me with the engine data not being displayed in the MFD with this G1000 update v3.3 in some planes, anybody seen this issue as well?

Yes, I am having the same issue. Except in the TBM, which seems to work fine.

Rob

i was in duluth this past monday. If you were working, i was the united skywest flights going in there.

I was on my days off

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

This is awesome thanks a tonne for the update. My SR22 was sat in the hanger because of the sucky fps, but it's gone from 25fps up to 40fps with this new patch! Huge improvement and it's running like the IXEG now.

Definitely get this patch if you have these aircraft.

This is awesome thanks a tonne for the update. My SR22 was sat in the hanger because of the sucky fps, but it's gone from 25fps up to 40fps with this new patch! Huge improvement and it's running like the IXEG now.

Definitely get this patch if you have these aircraft.

Glad to see this and WHEN i get my new build in I will reinstall my SR22 again too. Mine was awful dusty in the hangar as well.

JJL

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

My "update" is, after aircraft reload, in the "Updating database - this may take a few seconds" mode. Been there for an hour or so.  I have also tried going through the 3.2 to 3.3 instructions twice now and same results.  It's still giving this message as I type this.  FR stuck on 1.5 or 2.  Instructions followed line by line.

Any ideas?

John

John Wingold

My "update" is, after aircraft reload, in the "Updating database - this may take a few seconds" mode. Been there for an hour or so.  I have also tried going through the 3.2 to 3.3 instructions twice now and same results.  It's still giving this message as I type this.  FR stuck on 1.5 or 2.  Instructions followed line by line.

Any ideas?

John

Possibly remove the database and the aircraft and start fresh?  The only G1000 aircraft I have is the DA42. All I did was to remove the old one and copy in the new one, activate it, close x-plane, restart, and all is fine (minus the MFD engine display bug mentioned above).

I didn't notice any fps improvement at all in the DA42 update, but on release it was already pretty good.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

remove the database and the aircraft and start fresh

Thanks Jimmy,

I have done it twice now, but will give it one more try.  I have tried it in both 10.45 and 10.50.  Same results.

John

Edit:::  Same results ...  using 10.45  with CT206H v.3.2 --  Think I'll just let it lay for awhile...  Getting frustrated...

John Wingold