Sign in to follow this  
Morgion76

Taxiway lights at ENTO (Aerosoft - Torp)

I posted this over at the Aerosoft forums but never got any replies so I'll have a go here and see if anyone else has this issue.

The green centerline lights and the red stop bar lights at ENTO using Aerosofts Torp - Sandefjord X v1.02 are almost invisible. At high angles I can see them barely flickering through the taxiway texture. I have spent a lot of time trying to find a fix for this, but I'm almost ready to write this off as the scenery not being 100% compatible with P3D v3.3.5. It's not marked as P3D v3 compatible so that might very well be the case. It's a minor issue for sure, but it kind of bugs me a little since everyting else works like a charm  :smile:

I have tried everyting I can think of, disabled all the FTX stuff, fiddled with every setting imaginable.. So, any one else seen this or know of a fix?  :Thinking:

I'll see about posting a screen or two once I get off work and get home .

ENTO is indeed as you say not sold as v3 compatible at the moment so not really much can be done until Aerosoft update the product.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

The green centerline lights and the red stop bar lights at ENTO using Aerosofts Torp - Sandefjord X v1.02 are almost invisible. At high angles I can see them barely flickering through the taxiway texture

Speaking of the visibility of the centerline, in GA AIRCRAFT, in most of not ALL Payware OR generic, I have problems turning off the taxiway or just changing taxiways, because the line of sight is too low. Therefore, transitions to and from taxiways makes my "driving" erratic....yes I know, you are saying, "you taxi too fast"... Yes, I do, and I need to work on that...BUT

1. Once on a new taxiway, staying on the centerline is not a problem at the appropriate speeds.

2. Accurately turning left or right...finding and responding to right and left transitions in time is predicated upon the visibity of the TWY turns ... And the lack of visibility appears to caused by the limited low aspect (height) of most if not all GA aircraft, no matter the airport.

Anyone else have this problem?

...any suggestions?

Please tell me the error(s) in my operations and thinking.

Thanks,

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2