Sign in to follow this  
thepilot

SimulaAX - 737 PMDG Real Cockpit Sound

Hi all,

something new on the market, has anybody tried those yet? I like PMDG's sounds a lot, though I also love some diversity, especially if the sounds are equally realistic. 7€ doesn't seem like too risky of an investment so I may go for them one way or the other. Thanks!

http://secure.simmarket.com/simulaax-737-pmdg-real-cockpit-sound-(de_10360).phtml

I don't find it pretty realistic after watching preview videos. Sound of switches all sound the same for example.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

especially if the sounds are equally realistic

I always find statements like this to be odd, particularly if it's not clear if the person has been up front to make those statements from authority. We source our sounds from an actual aircraft, so I'm not sure how more realistic people think it's going to get.

If you feel that you need to change then sounds, then have at it, but be sure to back up the original sounds.

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

I don't find it pretty realistic after watching preview videos. Sound of switches all sound the same for example.

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

I do have a feeling that if there is anything I can improve in my 737 ngx it is probably the pilot. :) IMHO nothing to improve in product itself (minor bugs maybe but definitely not sounds)