Sign in to follow this  
Baeriken

GoogleEarthExportAirports.txt not correct

Hallo Mr. Rosendahl,

I have a "small" issue with the export functionality of the freeware version simstarter v 2.7.5. I´m missing airports which are installed as addon airports but not detected via simstarter and exported to the google earth KML file. In my special case it is the airport of Nizza (LFMN) and Moskau (UUEE Sheremetyevo). I added this airports to my system in the addon scenery folder but after the export in simstarter no chance to get is vissible in google earth. Perhaps important to know for you is, that I have made some restriction GoogleEarth export settings. But this settings should not block this airports because all other installed airports in the same addon folder are recogniced from simstarter in the correct way. I had also a look to the Runways.txt file. There I can find the right entries for the 2 airports. I use P3D V3.3 on Windows 10 64 Bit. Please help me.

Regards

Nick

Nick, 

You might get lucky and Capt Pero will answer, but as the free version of SIMstarter is no longer being supported your problem may not get resolved.

I would recommend that if you find SIMstarter useful then consider getting the payware version, which is being supported and maintained.  It really is a good deal at ~$14 USD.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Hallo Ernie,

Thanks for your answer. I know, that there is now a payware version available. No question ... I buy it, but I don´t want to spend money for a product, when there is obviously a big issue inside. I want to have at first a guarantee from Genaral Pero, that this problem is with the payware version really solved.

Regards

Nick

Thanks for your answer. I know, that there is now a payware version available. No question ... I buy it, but I don´t want to spend money for a product, when there is obviously a big issue inside. I want to have at first a guarantee from Genaral Pero, that this problem is with the payware version really solved.

Nick,

I understand your reluctance, but SIMstarter and SIMstarter NG use different code, so there would be no way to know if you would have the same issue SIMstarter NG without trying NG.

The one thing I can assure you is that if you experience the same problem in NG then Capt Pero can troubleshoot and fix the issue.   That is never going to happen in the free version.

However, it would probably be best to pose the question on the SIMstarter NG forum rather than AVSIM.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem