Sign in to follow this  
birdguy

I'm a pariah now...

For three weeks now I have been able to log onto the Orbx Forum and read the posts; but I'm banned from posting.

I did have access to my profile and the other day I changed my avatar.

This morning I became a pariah and it wasn't because of anything I had written since I've been banned from posting.

But last night my avatar has been deleted.  My PM envelope has been deleted so I can't get PMs anymore.  My reputation points have been deleted (I had 598, now I have zero).  And I just got banned from even reading the forum posts.

It couldn't have been anything I said because I haven't been able to post for three weeks.

Looks Comrade Prefect of Discipline has just made me a non-person over at Orbx.

I'm supposed to be able to post on Monday when my ban is up.  We'll see what happens.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Look at it like this Noel. You start a thread here that runs for 180 pages, the gist of which was that you're through with Orbx, FSX and P3D and high tailing it back to FS9. Orbx don't support FS9 and you have no need of them. Ipso facto, they have no need of you. Ergo, you're a non-person.

Just think, you'll now be able to resume your life in a relaxed manner with your FS9. Not only that, you'll find loads of new friends here as FS9 isn't a dead language on AVSIM. Win-win mate. :smile:

• Upvote 4

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Win-win mate.

Yeah, you now have no need of Orbx or the platforms it uses, so why the concern birdguy?

BTW if Orbx was my company I would have treated you the same way........ BANNED!!! and good riddance  :Talking Ear Off:

This is a sub forum for losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I guess that means I'm never supposed to reinstall P3d or FSX or Orbx every again?

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

What, another thread about this? It must be the summer doldrums.

• Upvote 1

Well, considering that I've spent almost $4000 on OrbX products, being unable to access support, without being told why, is upsetting. Yesterday I was on and helping where I could. Today,  I too am a non person.  I don't know why. The supposed "Limited User" forum does not seem to exist. Shame on me for using the same avatar as Noel...

Sue

Well, considering that I've spent almost $4000 on OrbX products, being unable to access support, without being told why, is upsetting. Yesterday I was on and helping where I could. Today,  I too am a non person.  I don't know why. The supposed "Limited User" forum does not seem to exist. Shame on me for using the same avatar as Noel...

Sue

Sue, you're kidding?! That HAS to be a mistake.

No, I'm not kidding.  Ever since I changed the avatar, I've been able to post only with moderator aproval. Now I'm evidentally banned too, with no notification, or explanation.

Sue

I just checked. That must be a hell of an avatar! Do show. (It's not filth is it?)

BTW if Orbx was my company I would have treated you the same way........ BANNED!!! and good riddance  :Talking Ear Off:

This is a sub forum for losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Peace be upon you.

• Upvote 3

Ron, for some reason I can't quote your post, but that last post of yours just cracked me up. I wish more people had your sense of humour.

Words fail me. I've just spent 5 minutes staring at an empty posting doohickey. :mad:

Francois, you should have seen the first three drafts.  :smile:

I think the moderators are awfully thin skinned.

For 9 years I was a first sergeant and a weather forecaster.  If I got my nose twisted out of joint everytime I was criticized for what I did or called some nasty names or made fun of because I blew a forecast my nose would look like a pretzel.

In the future I may want to reinstall Orbx scenery.  But without access to support I would be hanging in the breeze like Sue is now.

I can get on my profile page but I'm prohibited from editing it and when I try to call up my activity all I get is a blank page.  Looks like all my posts might have purged too, although I'm not sure about that.

Noel

Thin skinned or not, we have a legal right to suppor for purchased products. It seems we are being denied that.

Sue

• Upvote 3