Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

FT - Embraer E-Jets v.2?

Hi,

Many, many moons ago I bought the Feelthere Embraer E-Jets v.2 package (for FS2004 at that time)

I ordered at Feelthere and the order/payment process went through BMT Micro (http://download.bmtmicro.com) using temporarily download links.

Now, the serial key I received should also work/qualify for the FSX/P3D version (at least my FT aircraft ordered at Wilcopub have the same keys for FS2004/FSX/P3D)

However I don't know where to download the FSx/P3D package. I should think at Feelthere website, but I can't find anywhere a customer login link.

Consequently I sent them a support request, but I got an automated reply back: They are on holiday and I should try after August 7 again.

Question:

Does anyone know if Feelthere has a client area where I can download the FSX/P3D E-Jets v.2 package?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

your confirmation email should have a download link on it.

Make sure that you are logged in to your account at www.wilcopub.com and then try my downloadable products. i've just managed to download ejects and Ibought this in 2011.

Hope that this works for you.

I'm not sure that E-Jets are compatible with P3D, especially with v3.3.5. If I'm wrong please provide the link.

Make sure that you are logged in to your account at www.wilcopub.com and then try my downloadable products. i've just managed to download ejects and Ibought this in 2011.

Hope that this works for you.

Hi,

As explained I ordered it at Feelthere (not Wilco) so it is not listed under my purchases at Wilcopub client area.

I still have the order email but as stated those are/were temporarily links, only valid for a few weeks.

Hence I wonder if Feelthere also has a client area where I can download my (old) purchase.

Edit:

I think I ordered it directly at Feelthere website because at Wilcopub the E-Jets V2 are not listed under my purchases

(However I did bought the other FT Embraer/Airbus/Boeing there)

I will contact them too, just to be sure.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

As explained I ordered it at Feelthere 

contact BMTmicro to re-activate your download links -

• 1-800-414-4268 (USA & Canada)
  • International call 1-910-792-9100

have your order email and credit card information.  BMT will confirm your purchase history.

once you re-download your product you can burn it to a DVD!  on the DVD include the installer and a notepad (aka, txt) document that includes the product key.

I'm not sure that E-Jets are compatible with P3D, especially with v3.3.5. If I'm wrong please provide the link.

use of the Ejets in P3D is not supported by feelThere.  some get the planes to work, others don't.

the FSX/P3D version

no such thing as a 'P3D version'.

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

I received a new download link from BMT, and I would like to check if it is the most recent version.

Can someone also owning the FSX E-Jet V2 do me a favor and check it with his/her version?

I have:

ejetsv2-fsx-sp2.exe, version 2.0.0.31

DEC 11-2010 10:07 PM

122.452KB / 119MB 

Thanks,

Egbert

P.S. Is there a way to remove/hide the yoke in the VC?