Sign in to follow this  
oldgreydog

Scenery Library Unusable

I recently started using P3D and I've reached thestage where I'm wanting to start migrating my FSX scenery to P3D.

I have come across a very basic problem, but one that has me stumped. I installed the Fly Tampa Hong Kong airport/city add-on. Then went to the Scenery Library to add it in. Browsed to find it and selected. It appears nicely in the library.

There's only one problem, the OK button to confirm and exit the library is off the bottom of the screen ao the only way back to the main window is to press esc which loses the changes.

I've tried a variety of different graphics setting but none make the situation any better.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

The frustrations I'm having with my move to P3D are mounting. This is just another to add to the list. I'm sure I'll get to grips with it eventually, but for now I'm I'm getting nostalgic for FSX.

the OK button to confirm and exit the library is off the bottom of the screen

Are you using the Windows default 96dpi scale or have you changed it?

Dan Downs KCRP

Haven't changed the default resolution. The problem is solved as I had to reinstall P3D for a different reasons. Everything is okay now.