Sign in to follow this  
Alex753

FSX/P3D Abidjan (DIAP) (Ivory Coast) Scenery !

Hi !

I'm New Here , I'm french and I Live in Ivory Coast (Africa) since 3 Years now ,and I'm working on the Abidjan DIAP Scenery In Ivory Coast since 1 Month Now .

This is a very Complex scenery because the FSX dev's (Sorry guys !) Has maked a very bad Work in Africa , the altitude of the Airport and the city is 230Ft Over the Real !

So I took on me , and now , all the altitudes problems are resolved , even with ORBX vector !

The scenery had a Photoreal Ground in 50Cm/Pixel and an Autogen manually placed , one building per one ...

Here is the link (Sorry , In French ...) for the screens and the download Link in the end of the page : http://alexandnicosimulation.blog4ever.com/abidjan-diap

I need your Feedback for know if there are some problems with the scenery , Thank you ;)

Alex !

PS: Hope that my english is not sooo bad :D

Hi !

So , i'm working on the taxiway since yesterday evening , i'm proud to show you the result ! :D

All parking has her Sign , with her name :

1541302016727233443910.jpg

9425512016727234118141.jpg

3803102016727233854221.jpg

How do you like it ?

Thank you !

Yes , it's a 50Cm/Pixel Tile from VirtuelEarth ;)

Merci Alex. Belle initiative car on a besoin de plus de scènes et d'aéroports africains. Je partage votre frustration concernant les scènes d'Afrique par défaut de FSX et P3D. So keep up the good work :)

Fouad Chakib

Merci à toi !

Yes , The defaut Africa need some scenery!

it's a hard zone because everything is to remake , the altitude is not the good , the Landclass is very bad , the big developers are Lazy !!

Merci beaucoup,Alex 753.

I do not speak Francais, but I applaud you for undertaking this. So much of Africa is missing sceneries. Almost as if developers have forgotten that L'Afrique exists! Am looking forward to downloading and using your scenery.

Call me Alex :D

Thank you very much !

The version 0.6 Should be available tomorrow Evening , for the week end !

Nice job. :)

I use the SceneryTech Africa Landclass product for Africa - it improves things but obviously doesn't help with the mesh being so unaccurate.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Thank you :)

No altitude problem with that Scenery ?

ABIDJAN (DIAP) V0.6 is Avalaible !

Here is the link (Download on the down of the page) : http://alexandnicosimulation.blog4ever.com/abidjan-diap

I have completly remade the Taxiway , now it's visualy very nice and it's easy to use !

I added too a lot of building , manually placed with SbuilderX it's very long , I'm gonna try with Annotator soon .

Here is some screens :

659932201672919220833.jpg

2685422016729185958740.jpg

A lot of others are in my blog ;)

Wow Thanks a lot Alex for your DIAP scenery. I never fly in Africa because of the lack of sceneries.

Which software do you use to make sceneries ?

• Upvote 1

Hi !

Thank you !

I think that after Abidjan , there would be a lot of others Ivorian sceneries made by me !

For the software,

-FSearthTiles , for the photoGround base

-Paint.net , to work with the textures , correct somme defaults and the colorimetry of the PhotoGround

-SbuilderX , for a lot of things : Custom Buildings placement , Road traffic , WaterClass, altitude tools (Flatten...)

-AirportDesignEditor , for the Afcad (Taxiways , taxilines...)

-Annotator , In the FSX SDK , for the Autogen placement.

That's all for the moment !