Sign in to follow this  
jackieman271

Palm Springs KPSP Atlantic FBO Building Missing

To the left of those 2 hangars on the other side of the runway, there should be an Atlantic FBO building. I love this scenery but this is a pretty big part missing.

BS8ZtE_KPSP_NewBanner_06.jpg

Matt John

Atlantic Aviation is further South near the threshold of  31R isn't it?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

So, why tell us?  Tell Orbx.

Kind of a sharp and quick response huh?  This IS the FTX/Orbx Support Forum and they sometimes visit here.  He may have posted on the FTX/Orbx forum too.  Members get a bit upset when you make inciteful comments like yours, including me.  We have user-to-user support here and the OP is looking for the user to user support.  I suspect he was just letting us know he saw the scenery had a missing object.  I hope you can be more tactful with your response in the future.

For me, I'm wondering if the OP has his scenery complexity slider moved to the far right.  Sometimes scenery is made with the scenery complexity slider all the way to the right.

• Upvote 2

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Kind of a sharp and quick response huh?  This IS the FTX/Orbx Support Forum and they sometimes visit here.  He may have posted on the FTX/Orbx forum too.  Members get a bit upset when you make inciteful comments like yours, including me.  We have user-to-user support here and the OP is looking for the user to user support.  I suspect he was just letting us know he saw the scenery had a missing object.  I hope you can be more tactful with your response in the future.

For me, I'm wondering if the OP has his scenery complexity slider moved to the far right.  Sometimes scenery is made with the scenery complexity slider all the way to the right.

Sorry, Jim.  But pointing out a misplaced building would best be answered by the dev who did the scenery in the first place, don't you think, not pointing it out here, which is an unofficial forum at best.  I haven't seen anything relating to this issue yet at the Orbx forums.  And how is my comment inciteful?  I merely pointed out that perhaps the op would get an expert response from Orbx rather than relying on this forum for the definitive response. 

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

The OP can post anything about Orbx here.  Please do not moderate our forums.

• Upvote 4

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

This has been discussed over at ORBX many of times. Jarrad did the airport at a certain time date and that is what you get. To ask a developer to go back and update to current conditions is like asking a painter to re do his piece of art. We got what we got so let enjoy it. If you really need that building then you can always create one yourself or pay one of the many scenery guys here to make it for you. I don't think Orbx will be making any changes to this airport. Jarrad might feel inclined to do so and maybe he will in a update but that is up to him.  Josh 

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

My intent was not to moderate your forums, merely to point out that a quick answer to the op's post would most likely be forthcoming over at the Orbx forums.  No Orbx dev would be inclined to post any reply over here, for obvious reasons.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Okay, thanks for the explanation.

Submit News to AVSIM

The Atlantic Ramp I do know is more South towards the threshold of 31L/R. It would be nice to see them add the buildings however. Seeing the amount of time it took them to get a P3D V3 installer ready though, I wouldn't hold my breath.