Sign in to follow this  
hqmurphy

LatinVFR MMCZ/MKJS P3D V3

Hi All,

Has anyone successfully used LatinVFR Cozumel or Sangster Int'l in P3D V3? I'm always hesitant to use FSX scenery in P3D, although I know that there is a decent success rate.

As a matter of fact, is there any quality scenery that has not been officially published for P3D that folks are able to use successfully?

All the best,

HM

Yup! We need to create a database of ALL available DLC For P3d, FSx,FS9,FSX-SE compatibility....NOT FROM WHAT YOU HEARD....WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED!...ATTRIBUTED.

A daunting task...but needful.

Chas

• Upvote 1

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

A large chunk of the 65 I have installed are not specified for P3Dv3.  In a few cases the product comes with an installer that is hard wired to look for v2, but that has an easy workaround with a simple registry entry (don't ever use a migration tool). I have only one that just doesn't work and that is the Aerosoft Amsterdam EHAM (FlyTampa is working on a new EHAM).  There are a few freeware from the AVSIM library that needed a tweaking with ADE to fix invisible taxiways, but that is so easy that Scruffyduck includes a one button fix for this problem.

I don't try installing any Orbx airport until they have released a v3 update, which they have done now for a majority of their airports.

I have several LatinVFR airports, including KMIA KRSW KSAN KSNA MHRO and SCEL... all looking good in v3.  i want Cozumel but have hesitated because it's a old FSX scenery...,, would probably work but it is rather dated.

Dan Downs KCRP