Sign in to follow this  
Carabou

FS Camera Help please.........

Hi Folks,Just installed FS Camera but I'm having a problem when I click on FS Camera in the FS 2004 menu. What happens is the FS Camera 1.5 menu is displayed with an error messge : "Project 1 Runtime error '6' Overflow" and the only option is to click on OK. The FS Camera menu remains displayed but isn't centered on the screen as it is moved over to the right so you can't see the entire menu.Thanks for your help,

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

a bump 5 hours later? :-lolAnyway, have you tried contacting the developer? I have FSCamera and have not experienced that problem with it. This is found at the bottom of the readme:I publish the program in the form being here. Please, all indications of faults, reviews andsuggestions sends directly to me:followed by his email. Try writing him about it, but give him at least 24 hours to respond out of courtesy. :D-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!Pilot-Dead bugs on the windshield.Mechanic-Live bugs on back-order.

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for the reply. I sent an e-mail to Gunnar when I noticed the problem with starting FS Camera. I then posted my message to Avsim about 48 hours later. Gunnar's program looks very good and I appreciate his efforts in producing it and sharing it with the community. Also, many thanks to Avsim for providing us with many useful things on their site including this forum.Have fun......

Hey Howard, yep, I had that too. Anyway, for everyone to see... If you want to put a shortcut on the desktop for FSCAM, make sure the one used is the actual .EXE with the ICON that's blue, not the application icon that looks like a folder or you will get the runtime error. This way you can start the program from your desktop, and then hit the Flightsimulator button to start FS9. Looks promising. I will have to see if my so called stable system will handle this one.;-) Best regards, Jeff

Many thanks, Jeff - I'll try that later - never would have guessed at your solution! I agree FScamera looks very promising - can't wait for Approach View.