Sign in to follow this  
DTG Martin

Take our survey and have your say in shaping the future of flight simulation (plus there are prizes to be won!)

Greetings simmers, and welcome to the Dovetail Games Flight Simulation Survey! By completing this survey, you are helping us to understand what you as a community want in a flight simulation experience. This information will help us to hone future projects, and improve how we communicate with not only our players, but the wider flight simulation community as a whole. 

Once you have completed the survey, you have the option of entering a draw for the chance to win one of two TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals courtesy of Thrustmaster as our way of saying thank you. Competition rules, terms, and conditions can be found here:https://fsxinsider.com/comprules 

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill our survey, and look forward to seeing you in the virtual skies! 

Click this link to complete the survey and enter the competition - https://eSurv.org?u=flightsimsurvey 

-Dovetail Games Flight Simulation team

I completed the survey. Honestly though, there were too many 'choices' for several of the items that required dragging and reordering in priority. :Shame On You:

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I personally like that they had so many options in some of the areas. Show that they have really been paying attention. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I completed the survey. Honestly though, there were too many 'choices' for several of the items that required dragging and reordering in priority. :Shame On You:

You do not have to select them all..

Bert

You do not have to select them all..

The dragging and reordering questions say this at the top:

Please note, you need to arrange all of the boxes in order for the question to be answered

By not answering all of the questions the survey isn't considered complete so it isn't submitted.

Todd

Did the survey.

But skipped some of the drag-drop and reorder questions. (absolutely NOT user friendly or oriented)

It took mine also.

Anyway it`s a bit too late to ask these questions.

If they release the sim end of the year it must be almost done by now.

I remember similar questions like this in the steam forums 1 year ago.

If they still don`t know what we expect then they are lost.

• Upvote 3

Exactly Heimi, worrying that they need to ask these questions at all.

More worrying is that despite all the negative comments about Flight schools clouds and sky colours they still went ahead and released it with no attempt to correct the colours.

Maybe they should have got the answers to these questions much earlier, possibly before they licensed the code in the first place.

• Upvote 3

Just filled mine.  Not sure it was uploaed but I hope it did. At the end there was no message stating it.

Interesting survey anyway. I hope it provides good feedback from the potential users community for any upcoming civil flight simulation tittle.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

i got mine completed . not worying about a d thing . but i see there are still some that continue to wish the worst for whats coming ... 

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I sent in the survey.

Will the results be tabulated and posted? If so, when? It will be interesting to see the results.

Good  Luck with the project.

Jim Morgan