Sign in to follow this  
DTG Martin

CLOSED: Take our survey and have your say in shaping the future of flight simulation (plus there are prizes to be won!)

However poorly worded the instructions for those "drag and reorder" boxes were re-written, the fact remains that only one or more items need be dragged into the right-hand box to satisfactorily "answer the question."

As far as I remember, I couldn't proceed with the questionnaire (or complete it) until I had dragged everything across.  

That isn't the case now, Erich. They updated the survey after the pitchforks, crucifixion banners, and wooden crosses were put on display :P

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Was definitely a long and cumbersome survey. However, I'm glad our opinions are at least being solicited (we'll see how they're acted upon). Happy to have submitted my responses; though some items certainly would be better discussed in a focus group. If it ever comes to that, I'd be willing to contribute too.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

That isn't the case now, Erich. They updated the survey after the pitchforks, crucifixion banners, and wooden crosses were put on display

Silly me. :Applause:

Well, I tried, and as there is no warning up the top that the "Survey is Closed", I was rudely bounced out of it.

If possible, either the thread should be closed, or at least the original author should go back and mark the first post noting that the survey is indeed closed.

If possible, either the thread should be closed, or at least the original author should go back and mark the first post noting that the survey is indeed closed.

The Original Poster does not have the ability to either modify the Title or the contents of the post. Only moderator's have that power.

Now that you've kindly pointed this out and I have confirmed it is closed, I shall so mark the Title and lock the thread.

Thanks!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator