Sign in to follow this  
kasiday1

REACTIVATION

Sent a ticket for reactivation of 777

how long more of waiting???

Usually they respond fast. Just remember they are in the US sotheir working hours might not be yours. Usually I've had answers to my few tickets in less than 24H. Just be patient you'll receive an email once they answer it.

Sent a ticket for reactivation of 777

how long more of waiting???

Welcome to the forum. Full names - first and last - are required here.

As noted in the system where you submit a ticket, responses may take up to 48 hours. They usually occur a lot sooner, however, since one of us is usually responding to tickets at various times of the day.

Kyle Rodgers

Tickets sent on July 23rd and resubmitted 28th 5:30 am

Regards

Stephen Debrah

Tickets sent on July 23rd and resubmitted 28th 5:30 am

Regards

Stephen Debrah

I show that you have submitted five separate tickets, and we responded on at least one giving you an update on the status of the server.

On another one of those tickets, one of our techs had noted that you seemed to be requesting reactivation frequently and questioned it, but never got an answer. If this was the case (albeit back in 2014), this is likely the cause of your issues now. Reinstalls do not require releasing the license. If you do so anyway, and release the license each time you uninstall/reinstall, the server will eventually see the abnormally frequent activations as potential abuse of the key and lock it, which might be why you've had to submit so many tickets about it.

While the server issue is one we have to deal with between ourselves and our vendor, a little due diligence is also required on the part of the user to be sure that the license is being handled properly on their end.

Kyle Rodgers

2014?

I don't have much control when my pc crashes!!!!

No further comments

If possible I need reactivation on the same IP address since 2015 please I am too professional to abuse a system for some bucks

Regards

If possible I need reactivation on the same IP address since 2015 please I am too professional to abuse a system for some bucks

Sure  that  they will answer your  ticket in due time,  You still need to add your  name  to your  post as Kyle  has  requested you to do.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2014?

The ticket that you re-openend - 1BC-1B494B42-040D - was originally opened on 7/4/2014 at 7:23 AM. The response I referenced was Paul's asking why you had been needing so many license returns from 9/14/2014 at 4:46 PM.

I don't have much control when my pc crashes!!!!

I can't read minds, so I did not know this since you never responded to the prior message where Paul had asked you why. No need to react negatively. Thank you for clarifying. All the same, if your computer is crashing that often, then I would argue that it's influenced by the user somehow. I've had my share of bad technology, but I've never had a computer that routinely crashed on me.

I wasn't accusing you of anything. I was simply stating that the activation system will watch activity on the reg key. If it gets returned a bunch of times by a user, it will lock it as suspicious. That's all.

Given your statements about computer crashes, however, it seems that this isn't relevant to your issue, but I couldn't have known that until you mentioned it.

No further comments

Kinda makes it a bit difficult to provide support then, no?

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry about this

Wonderful products is all that matter

Regards

Stephen Debrah

hello,

we have to be patient. PMDG is so big, and so many customers. they are professionals so dont worry about that

support will respond when they will resolve the problem. 

i wasnt patient and a bit to much angry, i have the same problem for the 737 ngx. i made some research and now i understand. i wish they will 

forgive me for my nervous breakdown.

their products are so a big, big ,job.

so be patient my friend.

lucien paquette

How to sent a ticket for activation of 777?

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

You meed to register  first  since its  a different  sign in than the  forum,  you need  to add  you full name  to your  posts

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg